DeanXReader -Teach Me

You held your sketch pad in your lap as you sketched away. You were drawing the scenery around the bunker as practice. This is included the sleeping Dean in bed. You had just finished drawing him when he woke up. You hid your sketch book under the cushion of the chair.

Dean felt next to him and that when he fully woke up. He was tense but he saw you in the corner of the room and relaxed. You approached the bed and sat on the edge. Dean turned onto his back and you leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Morning baby." You said and laid next to him. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you over into his chest. He placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"Morning." He said. You smiled a pulled away from his grasp he fake pouted.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." You said and pulled the door open and went straight to the kitchen. You pulled out 4 different skillets and arranged them all on the stove. Pancakes, Bacon, eggs, sausage.

***lazy time skip***

You called for Dean and Sam. It didn't take Dean long to come out. Sam trudged tiredly but once he saw the food he walked at a normal pace. Then you noticed something familiar in Dean's hand.

"What's that?" You asked. He smirked and looked down at the book in his hand.

"Someone, Y/N, decided that they were going to hide their secret talent under a chair cushion." He said. Sam held out his hand and he handed it over with no hesitation. Sam skimmed through it.

There were several drawings of the both of them. Some in the impala that you sketched as you drove down the road. Some of them just doing research. Dean drinking beer by himself after an argument you had. Sam with a big goofy smile. Several drawings of them. Of course it wasn't all them. Scenery and animals. Just some random things. Maybe some tattoo ideas.

"These are amazing." Sam said and gave the sketchbook back to Dean. Which he handed over to you. You snatched it quickly. You headed back to your room and you were gonna hide it again.

In thee middle of hiding it, the door opened. Dean stood in the doorway. When he saw what you were doing he leaned against the doorframe. You sighed.

"Teach me." He said randomly. He came in and shut the door and took a seat on the bed. You gave him a questioning look.

"Teach me how to draw. Just something small. Please?" He said and he gave you his puppy dog eyes which didn't work on you but you let him believe they did.

You grabbed a pencil and flipped to an empty page. You took a spot next to Dean and began to teach him the basics. He looked so excited and you couldn't help but smile.