DeanXReader -Sorry Baby

It was finally a normal day. Well not really normal. More like we don't have to fight monsters today. You had just woken up. You passed the window but stopped and walked backwards a few steps. The impala was gone. Dean's baby was gone. In its place sat a man. He sat cross cross and was just staring at the door.

You yelled for Dean. Dean ran into the room, gun in hand. It aimed up defensively. Sam came into the room a few seconds after with the Demon Blade gripped tightly in his hand. They both looked around, their defensive guard disappearing at the sight of no danger. You just pointed out the window. Dean took a glance and ripped the door open. Sam and you both followed. Dean pointed his gun at the man. He just stared straight at Dean.

"Where's my car?" Dean asked sternly. A hard gaze on the man who just stared.

"Dean, I think he's your car." Sam said nervously. Dean glanced back at Sam like he was stupid.

"Right you are big boy." The man said getting up. His voice was deep and husky. It was really attractive.

"Don't worry you can still call me baby." He said with a wink.

"Um is he coming on to me?" Dean asked to no one in particular. Dean put his gun away and you decided to finally speak up.

"Sorry baby, but he's taken." You said and bit your lip softly. Dean couldn't help but smirk over even a guy/car hitting on him.

"Trust me sweetie. I know. You two have banged a lot in the back seat. You have both screamed each others names more time than I can count." He said with a small chuckle. Your face went a dark shade of red. Dean smirked.

"How did this happen?" Sam interrupted, obviously uncomfortable with the way the conversation was heading.

***

You and Sam were looking for ways to fix this well Dean was socializing with Baby. Human baby was pretty hot. Like really hot. Baby would constantly wink at you. He knows so much and that's all you can think about. So many things have happened and have been said in that car. Well in him. No that's weird. Sounds bad.

Sam had eventually found out how to change baby back. You weren't much of a help with how distracted you were with the whole situation. Dean had to say his goodbyes. After he did he stood in his original spot, before sitting back down criss-cross.

"Y/N watch how hard you grip my seats. There's some scratches in the leather. Don't know how you did it but you did." He said. You huffed and rolled your eyes. Dean chuckled and Sam just shook his head before saying the spell to change him back. Human Baby was gone and back to normal so Sam went inside.

"Lets watch what we do in the car." You said and gave Dean a kiss on the cheek. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around you.

He picked you up and set you down onto the hood. He stood between your legs and kissed down your neck. You giggled at his actions but it stopped when a small moan escaped your lips as he sucked on your soft spot. He pulled away and helped you off the hood and you both eagerly made your way to your shared bedroom.