SamXReader -Don't Leave

"Y/N, I'm sorry. Please." Sam said defeated. He held back his tears but you hadn't. Tears were streaming down your face as you packed your bag. Sam kept mumbling to himself.

You couldn't get the image of him and the girl out of your head. He was on top of her. Your heart broke at the sight. He ruined everything. Everything. He threw it away as if it never meant anything.

You zipped the bag shut and sat there for a second. You thought everything through. Your heart wanted to stay so badly but your head knew not to. You stood up and threw your bag over your shoulder. Sam stood there. Sadness and regret all over his face. You slipped past him and walked out into the living room.

Dean was out getting pie and burgers. He would be heartbroken if he knew you were leaving. That's why you waited until he left. Sam followed closely behind you. You went to grab the door knob but Sam grabbed your hand and stood in front of you.

"Don't leave! Y/N I'm so sorry. It was a mistake. She meant nothing!" Sam broke down. Tears fell down his face and you built up your wall. You gave him a cold look. You wiped your tears away and straightened yourself out.

"Move, Sam." You said sternly. His eyes full of confusion at your new stance and sternness.

"Now!" You yelled. He slowly moved out from in front of the door. As soon as you could fully open the door you quickly ripped it open. You scurried off to your car. Wanting to get out before Dean returned.

You got in your car and as you went to pull out Dean pulled in. You groaned. You looked over and saw Sam. He stood here watching you. Dean quickly jumped out of   Baby. You pulled out and you could see in your rear view mirror Dean was yelling at Sam.

You blared the music and drove down the road. Tapping along to the beat and letting the thoughts of Sam drift away from your mind.

----------------------------
A/N so Cas is next and I don't really know how it's gonna turn out. Requests will be taken after the next Cas imagine.