SamXReader -Wanna Dance?

You had been waiting for a few hours to hear from Sam. He said he would call you when they finished the hunt. Something had probably not gone as planned, like always. You were starting to get worried. You were trying to distract yourself so you had cleaned basically everything that wasn't in Dean's room. He would probably kill you if you tried to enter his room without him here.

He trusted you but not when he finally had his own room. He protects it almost as much as Baby. You had run out of things to clean and you didn't know what else to do. You pondered for a moment and ended up grabbing your aux and your amp. After hooking everything up properly, you plugged in your phone and played your playlist.

You were in a random shirt you got from your closet and a pair of boxers, that were yours. They weren't just any boxers. They had little sharks on them and you loved them. You began to dance around, not well of course but you didn't care.

Sam was soon barely a thought in the back of your mind but you were still waiting for your phone to start ringing. You were lost in the music and giggling at yourself. You felt hands on your waist and you jumped but recognized the hands that clung so tightly to your hips.

"Wanna dance?" Sam whispered in your ear. You shivered lightly at his warm breath fanning you neck. You turned in his arms to face him. A smile plastered on his face.

You moved your hips in his hands and he watched you carefully. His eyes would trail down every few seconds. The song changed and you pulled away from him and danced like a complete idiot. He chuckled and watched you enjoy yourself. The smile never leaving his face. He ended up joining you.

Dean watched from the hallway. Neither of you noticing him there. His arms were crossed as he leaned against the door frame, a smirk pulling at his lips. He loved seeing Sam like this. Happy. Carefree. He appreciated you, a lot more than you think he does.

He admired you and his brother as you danced around like children. He loved you just as much as he did Sam. He never wanted you to leave and he hoped it would never have to come to that. You had completely forgotten about Sam not calling you and you were glad he had come home okay. You saw Dean walk away out the corner of your eye but continued dancing with Sam. Your laughter and Sams never leaving the air.