SamXReader -Don't Do It Again

"Alright Y/N, you go through the back. Sammy you go with me through the front and then we split. I'll get upstairs. You get bottom floor." Dean explained to you and Sam. You both just gave an approved head nod.

You grabbed the shotgun and headed around back. The boys gave you a slight head start. You threw your shotgun over the fence and hopped over it. You landed on your feet. You looked around before grabbing your gun and heading to the door.

You opened the door and it didn't really make any noise. You shut it as quietly as possible. You held the shotgun up and you scanned the house. You were looking for the necklace.

You were searching through something when you heard something behind you. You spun around. Your shotgun up and ready to shoot. You stopped at a wide eyed Sam with his hands up. You lowered your gun and continued to search well he looked on the other side of the room.

You heard a loud thud upstairs and it no less than two seconds you were running to the stairs. Sam hadn't fully caught on yet but he was soon following you. You skipped a step each time you took a step.

You ran into a room. The ghost was inching towards Dean. You held up the shotgun and shot a salt round at it. It disappeared and you went over to help Dean. He accepted your hand and Sam had went back to searching. You and Dean quickly searched through everything. You had given Dean your shotgun since it would be more likely to attack him now.

You decided it wasn't up here so you crept back downstairs. You searched through everything that could be. You came across a small box. You were about to open it when you were flung into a far wall. Glass shattered with the impact. The ghost flung you into a glass cabinet.

You groaned and rolled away from the glass. You could hear Sam and Dean yell but didn't focus on what they were saying. You realized you had nothing to protect yourself with. The ghost flung you again. You heard the thumping of footsteps down the stairs. She didn't seem to care as flung you into another.

You whimpered. You opened your eyes and you saw Dean with the shotgun raised. He took a shot and the ghost once again disappeared. Sam came in and was by you in an instant. You didn't say anything but you got up and pushed him slightly. You limped over to the box.

You noticed it had a lock. You were tired of this so you just punched the top of the box. The lid split open and you could see the necklace. You dipped your hand into the box and pulled it out.

You tossed it at Dean who didn't take anytime in finding something to put it in. He found a metal bin. He tossed the necklace in and brought fire to it. You were leaned against the wall. Your leg had a huge gash and blood was staining your pants. You were holding your left side from the impact of the wall so many times. You had some other cuts but they didn't faze you. You knuckles were bloody from punching the box.

Dean left the room and Sam followed. You limped behind them. You didn't make any noise so they wouldn't look behind you.

They put the stuff in the trunk well you hopped into the back seat. You took of your jacket and laid it down so you could rest your leg up and not get blood on Dean's seats. The boys got in the front seat. The engined roared to life and Dean took no time speeding off.

"We'll get you fixed up at the motel, okay?" Sam reassured you. You nodded and closed your eyes hoping to sleep.

****

You were woken up by someone picking you up. You looked up at Sam who gave you a sad smile and headed inside. He laid you on the bed and you pulled yourself up to the best of your ability.

Dean tossed him the first aid kit and Sam opened it quickly. Dean also tossed him some beer. Sam cut off the end of your jeans to get to the wound better. He opened the beer and poured it over the gash.

You winced in pain and fisted the bed sheets. Sam began to stitch and you laid down. Your chest rose and fell quickly. You tried your best not to move. Dean sat on the other bed just watching and sipping on his beer.

Finally Sam was done and you stood up. You looked over to the duffel bag and grabbed some sweats that you had stolen from Sam. You got changed in the bathroom. When you got out Sam was waiting with his "you did something stupid" look. You huffed and leaned against the door frame.

"Why would you do that, Y/N? You should've kept your gun with you if you were gonna go by yourself." Sam scolded. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm fine. I didn't die. I found the necklace. It was a small mistake. I don't need a stern talking. I'm a grown woman and I will beat your ass." You said back. He smirked at your words.

"Don't do it again." He said sternly. You smiled as he stood up and walked over to you. His hands placed lightly on your hips. He leaned down and kissed your lips lightly.

"I get it you guys are cute but I need my beauty sleep." Dean complained as he took off his shoes and got comfortable in bed. You rolled your eyes and laid down with Sam.