SamXReader -Are You Jealous?

You sat at the small booth in the corner of the small diner. Sam had messaged you to meet him there. You sipped the coffee you had ordered and just read over the menu. You would glance out the window to see if Sam had pulled up.

You took a quick glance and heard the seat squeak in front of you. Your head snapped as you thought it was Sam. It wasn't Sam. It was a young guy. Probably in his early 20s. He looked nervous fiddling with his fingers. You smirked.

"Hi, I'm uh Josh." He said quietly. He looked down and you rolled my eyes. You wanted to be mean but you can't.

"Y/N." You said quite flatly. He looked up with hope on his eyes. He obviously hadn't noticed your tone.

"Are you from around here?" He asked. You groaned inside.

"Kinda. I'm here once or twice a month." You said hoping he would give up.

"Oh nice, so you travel? Like often?" He asked I interested. You were to busy talking to notice that Adam had pulled up and was watching you carefully and glaring at the boy in front of you.

Sam started to head in and you saw him open the door. You glanced around the boy. Smiled and waved. You were glad that Sam was here so hopefully the boy would leave.

The boy glanced behind and looked at the giant man walking towards the table and he stiffened. Sam stood at the end of the table.

"You are?" Sam asked nicely but you could tell he was annoyed by the furrow in his eyebrows.

"Josh. Um boyfriend?" Josh asked Sam not really looking him in the eye. Sam nodded and the boy quickly got up and just left the small diner. You giggled as Sam sat down.

"Awh, Sammy, were you jealous?" You asked with sarcasm as it was obvious he was.

"Shut up." He glared at you playfully. He leaned over the table and planted a small kiss on your lips.

"I love you." He muttered as he searched through the menu. You smiled.

"I love you too." You said. His turn to smile. He looked up at you with a grin and you winked. He chuckled and shook his head and went back to the menu. Causing you to let out a small laugh.

----------------------------

A/N

I hate how much authors notes I'm putting on these but I hope people are reading them because I only add them when they are important.