SamXReader -Trust Fall

You felt the need to mess with Sam today. He was trying to work on a case but you kept shutting his laptop or book as he was reading. He would get up and leave the spot to go to a new one but you followed like a lost puppy.

Suddenly Sam set the book down roughly onto the table. Causing a loud bang to fill the room. He turned to you obviously annoyed. You gave him an innocent smile.

"Y/N I need to work on this case. Please stop." He said and ran a hand threw his hair. You pondered for a second before getting an idea. You quickly turned your back to him.

"Trust fall." You said quickly as you fell backwards. Sam caught you with no problem. He put you back on your feet and gave you a playful glare.

Before you could realize what was happening. Sam leaned back into your arms and you both tumbled to the ground. Sam laid on you and didn't move.

You giggled and tried pushing him off but he didn't budge. You huffed angrily. He turned so he was now holding himself over you. He bent down and pecked your lips before getting up.

You stuck your tongue out at him and got up. He chuckled at you and sat down and began scanning through the book again. You sighed and skipped down the hallway on your way to annoy Dean since Sam wasn't being any fun.