CasXReader -Understand Love

Cas and you have gotten super close lately. As close as you can get with an angel who doesn't fully understand emotions and a lot of the terms you use. You've gotten use to explaining everything and you don't get tired of it, because Cas listens. Everything that leaves yours mouth, he listens to. The boys not so much. You can't help but feel that you're falling for him.

The cute and innocent persona that radiates off of him is overly cute. Every time you get him to smile as he slowly understands what you say and why. You've gotten him to laugh and you can't help but feel proud of yourself. The boys think nothing of it. You wanted to talk to Sam and maybe ask for some help.

How were you supposed to tell an angel that you're in love with him? How do you just come out and say that? Not only is he an angel he he's an angel who's still trying to grasp human emotions.

So you tiptoed to Sam's room and knocked lightly against the door. You heard a muffled 'come in' so you slowly opened the door and poked your head it. Sam was resting with his back against the headboard and his laptop resting in his lap. He gave you a smile while finishing whatever he had been doing on his laptop.

"Hey Sam, can I talk to you about something important?" You ask sheepishly. He nods and sets his computer aside well patting the bed next to him. You took a deep breath and entered his room, shutting the door behind you. You almost trip over your feet on the way to his bed.

"You alright?" Sam asks sincerely. You bit your bottom lip and played with your hand nervously.

"I-I think I'm in love with Cas." You whispered but by the silence you knew he had heard you. He didn't move or say anything for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Are you sure? I don't want you fooling yourself here, Y/N. Are you or are you not?" Sam had moved to sit next to you. You pondered. You did love Cas. A lot more than you should. So you nodded and Sam sighed.

"I think you should tell him." And those few words that left Sam's mouth is what got you into this situation. Sitting in the living room with Cas, alone. About to tell him how you feel.

"Cas I love you and I know you probably don't even know emotions fully yet but you need to know. You don't have to do anything, just know that. If you don't feel anything towards me that's okay. I don't want you to feel like you have to, I don't know." You rambled and your heart pounded in your chest.

"I wouldn't mind trying to understand love with you, Y/N." He said and gave you a kind smile. You looked at him with wide eyes and he leaned forward and kissed your lips softly. It was only a peck but it meant the world to you.