Authors Note

Hi guys,

So Soccer Fields is officially over. It is the first book that I have ever finished on Wattpad and I am so grateful for all of your support along the way.

To address questions about a sequel. For now I do not have any plans to write a sequel. Instead I have two new books lined up that hopefully will be up and finished over December and January. More information on these will available soon but for now I'll tell you one of them again revolves on sport...more specifically the Olympics, and the other follows a story of four sisters.

Everyone has been so great through this book, I know that I went MIA for a quite a while and for that I truly am sorry, I know I absolutely hate it when a book isn't updated regularly and so I will try my hardest not to let it happen again in the future.

My final note is a plea to you guys. I am having some difficulties coming up with a new cover for the book and so if any of you guys wanted to come up with some that what super loved and appreciated. Every one sent in will go in the book and the best will be the cover with credit. It would be such a help as I know I am not amazing at covers and would really like a new one for the book.

Thank you so much for bothering to read this book, it has meant a lot to me.
Iona XOXO