Chapter 11 - What a Sight

Chapter Eleven - What a Sight

The next day Athena and Megan met on the bus as usual.

Megan knew Athena didn't want to think about the night before but she couldn't let her live it down.

The minute Athena sat next Megan she busted out laughing.

Others on the bus were looking at her as if she was crazy but she didn't care one bit.

It wasn't long until Athena was both laughing at herself and from the sight of her best friend. The bus trip was quick and they were soon at school.

As Megan stepped off the bus her heart both jumped and dropped at the same time.

Standing in front of the bike racks was a sight that made Megan's heart break. Tommy and Guinevere making out.

Megan didn't realise that she was staring at them until Athena started waving her hand in front of her eyes.

"Hello? Earth to Megan" Athena followed Megan's gaze until she, too, saw Tommy and Guinevere. Before Athena could say anything else, Megan turned around and headed into Homeroom. Athena followed behind until they were at Megan's locker.

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. See you in Homeroom ok?" Megan was quick to get away from Athena. She didn't want her to see how much that kiss had affected her.

The bell rang as Megan sat down at her desk.

The classroom quickly filled up with the rest of the students.

Athena took her seat in front of Megan. As she turned around to talk to her Megan put her headphones in and looked down at her French book.

At that moment Tommy came and sat next to Megan and was about to say something.

Luckily for Megan, Mr Leoman walked in at that moment, and before Tommy could begin Mr Leoman began speaking.

"So class. Today we are going to AIS. Sorry for pushing it back a couple of days but they were having some electrical issues. Does everyone have their note? I still need Ms Watson's and Mr O'Riley's." This brought Megan to attention. Quickly going through her bag Megan pulled out the note just as Mr Leoman came to stand in front of her with his hand out.

Once Homeroom was finished all the students left to their lockers to put their bags and books away.

Tommy, once again, tried to talk to Megan but couldn't find her.

Megan had disappeared behind the bus waiting for them all to be called.

Megan knew she couldn't let herself get this way over a guy. Megan began to mumble to herself while the rest of the class boarded the bus "Megan! You can't fall for him. Get your shit together!"

Soon enough everyone was on the bus and Mr Leoman was sitting at the front.

Megan ran to the bus just before the doors were closed and sat right at the front next to the window.

Today hadn't started all that great for Megan.

Seeing her crush kiss the biggest bitch in school, finding out she really had fallen for Tommy and knowing that she had pissed off and offended her best friend, whom she could really use right now.

Megan found she had another life saver, though, as she could not stop the smile from spreading across her face from the thought of visiting the AIS and seeing professional soccer players, fields and everything else soccer.