Tortured , alone and saved

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

It's been two years since my clan was wiped out. I've been tortured and experimented on every day since then. At least nothing has permanently changed me. But I'm covered in more scars and cuts then ever. Sometimes I wish I was back with my clan. They hurt me less.

~~~~~~~~

The experiments were finally over for the day, and I was in my cell, preparing to go to sleep. Then I heard a commotion down the hall. I tensed when someone walked up to my cell. A man wearing a mask stood in front of my cell. He somehow picked the lock and came up to me. When he reached his hand out to me and I instinctively flinched away.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you, can you stand?" A deep voice asked.

I tried to stand, but quickly fell forwarder,then I felt strong arms around me. I looked up at the man. then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

  I woke up to see an old man sitting next to the bed I was lying on. He seemed to have fallen asleep. I tried to sit up, only to fall back, causing a loud thud. The old man slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I looked at him, wondering why he was here, and were I was.

"so what's your name, child?" The old man asked.

"Tell me yore name first." I said getting defensive.

"My name is, Hiruzen, Sarutobi Hiruzen, the third hokage." He said.

"My name's Sora." I told him reluctantly.

I tried to get up, and this time I manged to stay up. I once again looked over to the hokage, still curious to why I was here. I looked down, to see I was wearing a hospital gown, all my scars were showing. It was wired and didn't like people seeing my scared I felt ashamed about them and they brought back horrible memories.

The old man eyes wondered to the scars all over my body. When he looked up to meet my gaze his eye were full of sadness. I gave him a fake smile not wanting pity. I didn't like pity that was a horrid thing.

"How did  a 4 year old get so many scars?" Hiruzen asked.

I gave him another fake smile "It's not big deal, and I don't need and I don't want it. I'm fine with these A scares are not your fault." I continued to give him a fake smile, not letting it waver in the slightest. The old man had a mixed expression, of saddens, pity, surprises and determination.

"You're very mature for a 4 year old. Well I've made up my mind. I will let you stay in this village. I will help train you when I can, and in-roll you in the ninja academy. I'm sure you can become a great ninja, my child" He gave me a wide smile, That made me smile even more.

"so I guess I have been saved." I thought.