Breckfast, Blood and Pain

i opened my eyes and was confused to were i was. i was lying in a bed in a strange room. i took a  deep breath in through my nose, and Shikamaru's scent entered my nose, i gave a small smile. i dragged myself out of he bed and stood in the middle of the room. it was a very simple room, with a bed, dresser and mirror. there were a few photos on the bed side table. there was a photo with Shikamaru and his team and one with his family. so even if he didn't show it he was a sentimental person. i determined this was Shikamaru's room. I ran my hand through my hair and ruffled it a little. a small shine caught my eye and i looked back to the bedside table to see a hairpin. then flashes of last night came to mind, and a small blush formed on my cheeks. i picked up the hairpin and brought it to my chest, and let all the memories from last night flow into my mind. And once again that strange feeling came to my chest

I opened the door and tip toed out of the room only to bump into Shikamaru's mum. She gave me a smile.

"oh hello dear, i see you're awake. i left your clothing on top of the dresser for you, after you get changed come out and wait for breakfast." She said.

"Oh, you don't need to give me breakfast." i said.

"it would be my pleasure."

I gave her a small nod and went back into Shikamaru's room to get changed. i walked to the dresser to see my usual outfit all washed and folded I put it on and put my hair up in a ponytail and decided to put in the hairpin Shikamaru got for me. i walked out of the room and into the living room/kitchen to see Shikamaru asleep on the coach. a devious smirk spread across my face as an idea popped into my head. i ran over to Shikamaru's mum who was making breakfast.

"do you have a pen i could use?" i asked.

she handed me a pen.

"thank you." i said and went back to Shikamaru.

i looked at him and took the lid off the pen. i brought the pen to his face and prepared to draw on it. however his hand snapped up and gripped my wrist, which cause me to flinch. he opened one of his eyes and looked up at me with boredom. a nervous laugh escaped my mouth.

"did you really think that would work." Shikamaru asked.

"well i thought you were asleep." i mopped. 

he let go of my wrist and groggily sat up, and ruffled his hair. he was kinda cute being all tired and stuff.  wait what! no, just no! stop thinking like that. i gave a sigh of frustration. stupid emotions. he patted the seat next to me so i sat there. i played with my sleeves kinda nervous being in someone else's house, and about to eat with people I didn't know to well.

"did you sleep well?" Shikamaru asked.

"yea better then i have in awhile, but why was I in your room?" I asked.

"you fell asleep before i could get you home, and i thought you needed as much sleep as you could get, so i brought you to my place."

"thanks a lot."

"can i ask." he was cut ff by his mother telling us breakfast was ready.

Everyone was sitting at the table and eating the pancakes, however I sat awkwardly there not to comfortable eating in front of people. Then I felt kinda rude not eating, so I took a deep breath and grabbed some food and started to eat.

"So what are you two going to do today?" Shikamaru's mum asked.

"can't i just sleep for the rest of the day?" shikamaru asked.

"no you have to go out and do something."

I tapped shikamaru to get his attention.

"yea?" he whispered.

"I can't stay for long because i have to go see the hokage soon." i whispered back.

he gave me a slight nod and grabbed my hand.

"fine i'm going and taking Sora with me see you later." Shikamaru said as he dragged me out of the house.

we were walking towards the hokages office in complete silence but i heard multiple rushed footsteps behind us, and quickly move to the side as someone jumped at me. I looked to the ground to see Aisura lying there. Shenshi ran up to him and helped him up.

"we all told you she would doge that, how could you forget how fast her reflexes are?" Shenshi scolded.

i looked at them the i looked behind me to see Shikamaru's team. i elbowed him and when he looked at me i motioned behind us. he gave a sigh and walked up to them. As he was taking to them I turned around, grabbed my teammates and started walking towards the hokages office.

As we were walking I got a sharp pain in my stomach. I grasped my stomach in pain and a slight groan escape my mouth. The pain spread and got worse. It was like something was clawing at my stomach. I feel to the ground and started to slightly shake, I took quick sharp breaths. Then I spewed blood, and completely collapsed to the ground. I gripped my stomach and curled up into a little ball while i was vomiting blood. I could slightly hear voice but couldn't make them out. Then I felt someone pick me up, and I looked up to see Shikamaru, and he started running. I looked behind him to see his team and my team behind him running. I looked up at Shikamaru and for the first time in awhile I let the fear I felt show on my face. I leaned my head against his chest and heard his heartbeat as I slowly slipped out of consciousness.