Collecting information

I sensed someone outside and I went outside to see an ANBU.

"Lady hokage wants to see Shikamaru and you immediately." He said before leaving.

I ran over and shock him awake.

"What do you want troublesome woman." He said half asleep.

"Lady hokage asked for us." I said pulling him up.

He groaned and went to his room to get changed and I went to the bathroom and got changed. We both headed to the hokage and I saw Sakura mopping on a bench table. I pushed that to the back of my mind and Shikamaru and I were soon standing in front of the hokage. After she told us what happened my heart fell. I wish I was wrong that's why Sakura was mopping. Shikamaru left and I was going to follow him but was stopped by the hokage.

"I have a different mission for you Sora." She said and I turned to her. "I want you to gather as much information on Orochimaru, Sasuke, the akaski and Kabuto as you can."

"Okay but can I get the help of one person."

I was walking around the village looking for the person I wanted help from. Why the heck are they so hard to find. I bit my nail in frustration. for kami's sake. i walked to the gates to see the person i was looking for watching the others leave. i jumped next to them and watched Shikamaru's retreating back. I turned to my left and Sakura turned to me.

"I want you help with something." I said to her.

"why would i help you." She said looking away from me.

"do you wanna help get Sasuke back or not." I said sternly.

she looked at me shocked and nodded so i lead her to the library. She kept looking at me but I decided not to say anything unless she said something. As we were walking to the library I was naming what books, scroll or files we would need. I was making a list for Sakura to get and a list for me to get.

We made it to the library and set up our base of operations in a booth. I grabbed out two pieces of paper and wrote Sakura's list and where to find them and handed it to her. There was at least 50 and my list was 70. Sakura finally worked up the nerve to talk to me.

"Why did you want my help all I do to you is bully and hurt you." She said looking down.

"I don't care about that anymore there are more important things to do, yes what you said did and at times still does hurt but that doesn't change the fact that you're smart and were the best choice in helping me, and plus I know you want to do what you can, but right now you're useless on the battle field but a good person to have around when it comes to stuff like this."I explained while I wrote my list and began to leave the library.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you I hope one day you can forgive me but I don't blame you if you can't." She said and left the library.

I sighed and went to go get my list. When I made it back Sakura was still getting the books which is good that gives me time to write down the stuff about Orochimaru and Kabuto that I know for personal reasons. I wasn't finished writing it down because Sakura came back. We bother began to go through all the material we had and we surprisingly worked well together.