chunin exam pappers and sand ninja

It's been s day since i cut. I was currently walking to the door to see who was there. I opened the it to see an ANBU. I groaned in annoyance.

"The hokage wishes to see you and your team. He wants you there as soon as possible." The ANBU said.

I nodded at him and went back inside to get ready. I got into my outfit and started heading towards the hokages office but as I was I sensed Sakura's  chakra. Great she's back. I kept jumping from roof to roof then someone caught my eye. I looked to the side to see the ANBU from before watching me. I narrowed my eyes as I watched him follow me to the hokages tower. I gritted my teeth as he continued to follow me. I'll try and lose him. I took the long way and did more zig zagging around to try and lose him but he was still following me. I grumble deciding to just get to the hokages tower and bother with that ANBU later if he continues to follow me.

I waited out of the hokages office for my teammates. I looked at the window to see the ANBU there. I glared at him Getting really annoyed by him. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and I sensed Shenshi's and Aisura's chakra. I continued to stare at the ANBU and looked away as my teammates walked next to me. I didn't look at my teammates and just knocked on the door and a muffled come in was hers.

We entered and I immediately looked over to the person standing behind the old man to see Ibiki. I turned away from him and just looked strait at the old man ignoring my teammates confused stares.

"You called lord hokage?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you three to do the chunin exam this year." He said.

My two teammates freaked out asked all sorts of questions while I stood there emotionless even though I was curious as well. I felt Ibiki looking at me and I met his gaze. he looked at me like he was analysing everything about me. The hokage passed us pieces of paper. We needed to hand them in before the exam. We were dismissed however I was asked to stay. I stood in front of him keeping up my emotionless facade, however I was nervous because if anyone could see right through me it was the old man.

"What's wrong with you child?" He asked.

"Nothing sir." I answered.

He looked at me unconvinced. Crap he can see right through me and he knows something is wrong and knowing the old man he won't give up until he gets what he wants out of me.

"Sora, you do realise you are not leaving my office until you tell me what's wrong." The old man said in a stern voice.

"It's nothing really. It's stupid and you do not need to worry yourself about it lord hokage." I said in a monotone voice.

He just stared at me and it was like he was looking into my soul. it was like he got right passed the walls i built up. stupid old man knowing me so well. i could tell he easily knew something was up.

"Sora please." The hokage said in a calm voice.

"I just don't want to get close to anyone because I don't want them getting hurt because of me. What if he comes after me and my friends get caught up in it and get seriously injured or worse. I care about them and would happily deny myself happiness to keep them safe." I chocked out, but managed to hold back my tears.

The hokage stood up and came over to me. I looked at him confused to what the heck he was doing. He reached out to me and gave me a hug. I stiffened in his hold and I could see Ibiki's slightly shocked face.

"My dear child you are to kind for your own good even if you don't show it. You shouldn't deprive yourself of happiness over something like this. The ninja of this village are strong and can protect themselves, and plus you're extremely strong yourself." He said as he rubbed my back.

He let go of me an I was currently in shock. But I quickly regained my composure. Then the old man pulled out a few books.

"These are the books you asked for." He said.

I gave I slight bow and looked at him knowing he wanted me to do something else.

"Also the are three sand ninja comping to the village I wish for you to show them to their apartment and keep an eye on gaara." He ordered.

I took the files he was holding.

"Oh and by the way they are probably already here." He stated.

I paled and ran out of the hokages tower and headed towards the gate. Stupid old man not telling me sooner. As I was running I could still feel the ANBU following me, but I didn't have time to deal with that. I ran to the gate and looked at the two sitting there.

"Have these three come into the village yet." I asked them.

"They already came In to the village." Izumo said.

I groaned. That just made my job 10 times harder. I would have to search the whole village until I find them, great. Well I should get started. I was searching for them when I heard a really annoying voice, Sakura.

"kankuro stop." A female voice said.

kankuro, he's one of the sand genin. Great they're near Sakura. I was on a roof and saw two of the sand genin below. But where's the gaara kid. I looked to my side to see him hanging upside down on a branch. i looked down to see  Konohamaru being held by his shirt. i was not going to have this, so I appeared behind Kankuro and place a hand on his shoulder. his head snapped towards me.

"I suggest you let go of him." i said in a threatening tone.

He looked shocked, then a rock came flying at as, I quickly dodged it making it hit kankuro. Did Sasuke really just try at hit me with a rock, that stupid Uchiha. Sasuke jumped down and stated being all high and mighty towards the sand genin.

"kankuro stop, you embarrassing our village." A gruff voice said.

I quickly turned my head to see the gaara kid. He met my gaze and narrowed his eyes at me, and I did the same. I was not backing down, I didn't care if he did have the one tails within him. This is my home and if anyone tries to hurt it, they will have to go against me. I would always protect this village with my life.

"who are you?" Sasuke asked in his usual smug tone.

"who me?" The girl gushed.

"no, you." Sasuke pointed to Gaara.

"Gaara of the sand. I am also curious about you two." He said to Sasuke and I.

" Sasuke Uchiha." He said.

"well i think you're done here. my name is Sora i am-" i was cut off by Sakura.

"you stupid girl, you're not worth anyone's time,  just get lost." Sakura said and Naruto backed her up.

It hurt but i hid it easily. I was use to it, beside i had a mission to do and i didn't have time to deal with Sakura.

"Back to what i was saying-" I said but stopped when i caught Sakura's arm as she tried to punch me. i held her arm and she struggled to get out of my grasp. "Like i was saying I'm here to show you to your apartment." I finished and let Sakura go.

i started walking but looked behind me when i didn't hear them following me.

"well you coming kankuro, Temari and Gaara?" i asked.

  kankuro and Temari looked surprised while Gaara just continued to stare at me. I started walking again and they followed this time. i started heading towards my apartment considering mine and theirs where next to each other. That was convenient considering the hokage wanted me to keep my eye on them, mainly Gaara. The apartments where more on the outskirts of town. As we where walking i felt Gaara's eyes digging into my skull. I easily ignored it. we got to our apartment building and showed them theirs.

"Okay, this is where you'll be staying number 204. I live next door, so 203. If you need anything just come ask. If i'm not home, I'll probably be with the hokage or training. If you can't find me you can ask anyone in the village. I hope you have a good stay, and good luck in the chunin exams." I said as i waved them goodbye and headed to the hokage.

I hope my team and i can handle the chunin exam. I know my teammates are strong but this will be tough even for us. I wonder if Shikamaru's team is doing the chunin exam, and if they are how they'll do.