Another scroll, and the help of the sand genin

As I was walking towards the tower i felt three familiar chakra signatures. I leaned my teammates against a tree and pulled out a kunai as the felt the team getting closer. I felt them in the bushes and threw my kunai there only to be stopped by sand.

"what are you three doing here and what do you want?" I asked in a strong tone.

The three sand genin came out. when they did they seemed pretty chill other than Gaara who was glaring at me. I stood in a defensive stance and watch them closely. I looked into Gaara's eyes however i wasn't effected by the blood lust radiating around him. I spent two years with a creepy snake guy, Gaara didn't scare me. but that doesn't mean I'm not on guard, my two friends lives are in my hands and I'm not taking any chances. 

"what happened to them?" Kankuro asked.

"that's none of your business!" I snapped.

"whoa, calm down." Kankuro said putting his  hands up in defeat.

I looked at them not trusting them at all. After all we're all against each other now, this is a test after all.

"chill we've already got our scroll, so we're not going to attache you." Kankuro said trying to calm me down. "do you have your both scrolls?"

"yes but i want to get i different one." I said quietly.

"why." Gaara spoke up.

"i don't take pity or handouts from people I hate."  I said in an extremely cold voice much colder than i usually use.

they looked at me shocked.

"want help?"Termari asked.

i looked at her confused.

"okay but hurt my fr- teammates and I'll kill you."  I said strangely calmly.

they all nodded, Termari picked up Aisura and Kankuro picked up Senshi. I pin pointed a ninja team and started heading towards then. the sand siblings following behind me, but Gaara came up beside me.

"why are you helping me." I inquired.

"why do you trust us?" Gaara countered.

"Because you're not a monster despite what people say, the one tailed beast inside of you is, that's a big difference. Yes the tail beast has some control over you but you have some control over it. I trust you because you are a saint compared to some of the people I've been faced with." i answered.

Gaara looked at me and i couldn't read him at all. I came to a stop and looked at the clearing in front of us. I made three shadow clones and made them transform into me and the the other two into Shenshi and Aisura.

"you gonna be able to handle them alone." Termari asked.

"yep, and if not well i guess I'm dead." I said way to casually.

i sent my three shadow close to circle around the team. they all threw kunai at the team stopping them dead in their tracks. I got my Shenshi clone to talk.

"make this easy and just give us your scroll." she said in a threatening tone.

"oh really, come out here you coward!" the leader with short spiky orange hair and green eyes said.

I sent Aisura down to fight the ninja to the leaders right with long wavy black hair and brown eyes. The ninja easily blocked it. there stronger than they look. I sent Shenshi to attack the female ninja to the leaders left, she had long blond hair and purple eyes. the girl easily block Shenshi. I sent my clone to attack the leader but he destroyed it. dammit!

"Their clones destroy them." the leader demanded.

They where easily taken out, well i didn't put to much strength into them, but i was hoping they would have lasted longer than that.

"come out now you coward!" the leader shouted.

I created another shadow clone of myself, that had about the same strength of the last ones. i sent her down to stand in front of the ninja. while she was talking to the ninja i went around and set up multiple traps. i went back to watch my clone only to see it being destroyed.

"GET OUT HERE NOW YOU STUPID COWARD!" The leader screamed.

so he's getting nervous about not knowing where i am. But i have to hurry this up so i can get my teammates to safety. i jumped down behind the three genin scaring the crap out of them. i grabbed the scroll from the leader without him noticing, thank kami it's a heaven scroll. now just need to knocked them out so i can get far enough away, or i could kill them, nah. i sped around them and knocked them out in a blink of an eye. I jumped back up to the others they were looking at me in disbelief. i shrugged them off and we continued to the tower. I wounder how Shikamaru and his team is doing? As we were walking Termari asked me some questions.

"how did a rookie genin get so strong?" She asked.

"By training." I stated.

"how old are you?"

"12."

"your favourite animal?"

"wolves and owls."

"dreams for the future."

"i don't feel like telling you that."

"what's your last name." Gaara randomly said.

"... Hisha." i said then completely stopped talking.

we finally made it to the tower and entered. I reac the walls and figured out we needed to open our scrolls. the sand siblings left to go somewhere else in the room and put my teammates against a wall. I opened the scrolls and the hokage appeared.

"you've passed." he said.

i had a sad look on my face and the hokage noticed right away.

"Sora what's wrong, where are your teammates?" the old man asked.

"I wasn't strong enough to protect them and they got really hurt and are currently unconscious, he's here sensei, and so is Kabuto. W what if." I said slightly choking up.

"my child, don't worry yourself i won't let him take you as long as i live. Also i will send medical ninja to get Shenshi and Aisura and take them to the hospital. so calm down Sora, while you waiting for this stage to end i suggest you read those books."

"yes sensei, thank you for all you've done for me, thank you for giving me a second chance at life." I said tears filling my eyes.

The old man disappeared and medical ninja soon came to get Shenshi and Aisura, while me and the sand ninja went into the other room in the building and waited for this stage to end. I hope my teammates will be okay. And i hope Shikamaru's team is doing okay.