hokages funeral

i walked out of my house in a long black dress that had long sleeves. i had black ribbons in my hair. i was walking to the hokages funeral and all the people who died during Orochimaru's infiltration. it was sad and cloudy and it looked like the sky would start crying. it looked how i felt, but i still haven't cried and i don't plan on doing so, that shows weakness and a ninja must never show their weaknesses. i walked there and i was one of the first people there. i looked at the hokages photo and my fist clenched, i could have done something, anything to prevent his death, if i killed Orochimaru in the forest of death my sensei wouldn't be dead.

people started coming in and the funeral began, and it began to rain. people went up to the hokages photo and place white flowers down. it was my turn i place a white flower down and gave a prayer.

"thank you Sarutobi sensei for showing me happiness and love. you will forever and always live on in my heart." I prayed i walked back into the crowd and held back my tears. i swear you will die Orochimaru, i mean i hatted you and planed on killing you after you killed my brother and did those horrible things to me, but now i will make sure you die.

at the end of the funeral the clouds parted and a beam of light shone on Sarutobi sensei photo. people started flooding out however i stayed and i saw Konohamaru standing in front of the hokages photo crying. i walked up behind him a place my hand on his head, and knelled down beside him. He looked up at me and desperately tried to wipe away his tears. I forced his arms down and looked him in the eyes.

"It's okay to be sad Konohamaru, it's okay for you to cry, he was your grandfather, if you weren't sad I would be more worried, just don't cry alone. Come to me if you need to cry." I said calmly.

The tears streamed down his face and he leaped into my arms and hugged me, I hugged back and rubbed his back to comfort him. Poor boy, I wish there was more I could do. Soon he fell asleep and I carried him home, and tucked him in his bed. I went out his window and went home to read. I didn't want to be around anyone right now, I don't think I could handle it. I sat on my roof and didn't read instead I was drawing a picture of the moment right before the old man died. Once I finished tears brimmed my eyes and threatened to spill but I forced them back. I closed my sketchbook and went to the hill near the hokages faces. I stood there and looked up at the third hokages head. I wish he was still alive, but there's nothing I can do. once again tears threatened to spill from my eyes but as per usual I forced them back. I heard footsteps and I looked over to see Shikamaru walking towards me. I looked away from him a tilted my head so my bangs were covering my face.

"You know you're aloud to cry Sora?"shikamaru asked.

"No I'm not, because that shows weakness and a ninja must never show their weaknesses." I state dryly.

"Troublesome women, if you don't wanna show your tears then don't, let me hide them for you." He said in a lazy yet kind way.

I looked at him not fully understanding, then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. His arms wrapped around me and I snuggled my head in his chest. Soon the tears that I've been holding back came rushing out. I gripped onto his shirt and cried my heart out. He rubbed my back and I continue to cry in his warm embrace. My eyes grew heavy and despite the fact I would probably wake up due to a nightmare I fell asleep in Shikamaru's arms.