Watching Naruto do the Summoning jutsu

i was walking towards the place i had to meet Asuma's team. i was reading my book. once i got there i jumped up into a tree and continued to read, now up to the 7th book. i learnt a lot about my kekkei genkai but i was going to re-read the first seven books before i read after that to make sure i know the basics and the stuff after the basics off by heart. i heard footsteps and saw Shikamaru lean against the tree I was in and begin to fall asleep, he's early. this is the perfect time to untie his hair. i quietly landed beside him and went to untie his hair, but my wrist was grabbed and in a second my hair came out of the high ponytail it was in. i looked to Shikamaru's empty hand to see it wasn't empty it had my hair tie in it. i grumbled insults at the Nara.

"troublesome women that's what happens when you try to untie my hair. now can you let me sleep?" he asked as he went back to sleep.

i mumbled and i tried to put my hair back up but got really annoyed with it so i threw my hair-tie on the ground and plopped down and mopped. I heard Shikamaru snicker but i didn't bother to looked at him. I felt something touch my hair and i went to look at it only to have my head held forward by Shikamaru, i kept looking forward as Shikamaru played with my hair. he put it back up in it's high ponytail after he had his fun playing with my hair. not that i would ever admit it out loud but i really liked him playing with my hair.

"awww so cute." i heard Ino say.

my head shot up and i saw the others standing there.  a blush came to my face and i began reading my book to hide it.

"they are so adorable together." Choji gushed. 

"when did you learn to put hair up Shikamaru?" Ino asked while Asuma just smiled.

"can we just get onto training."I said while calming down my blush.

they nodded and we went onto training we trained till noon and we went our separate ways. i was walking while reading my book, then i felt Naruto's chakra spiking so i followed it. i jumped into a tree and saw him doing and summoning jutsu, i looked over to the other man to see Jiraiya. I sat down and watched Naruto fail. Jiraiya started talking about different chakras and Naruto said something  about a read chakra. my eyes lightly narrowed, the nine-tails chakra, but does that boy even know he carries the nine-tails within him. It disgusted me how the adults treat him, without Naruto they would all be dead, if the nine-tails wasn't sealed in him it would have been freed and rampaged the village. Naruto is a hero to this village and they treat him like dirt. I know i don't treat him like a friend but that's because he started to bully me, i mean if he tried to be my friend i probably would have oped up to him. 

"are you just going to keep sitting in that tree?" Jiraiya asked, and Naruto looked confused.

i jumped down scaring the crap out of Naruto. he looked at me with hatred filled eyes, i looked away from him, and looked at Jiraiya. 

"I thought of a way to get rid of most of your blue chakra Naruto." Jiraiya said and i raised an eyebrow at him.

"really pervy sage what is it." Naruto exclaimed and i nearly laughed at he nickname.

"Naruto you do realise you talking to one of the legendary sannin right?" I asked at he gave me his stupid look.

"fight against this girl until all the blue chakra is gone." Jiraiya explained.

"fight against Sora, no way, she's weak and i would beat her in five seconds." Naruto said.

"wanna test that theory boy?" I asked in a dark tone that made him shudder. 

"yea i can beat you, Believe it." He shouted making me give him an evil smirk once again making him shudder.

he got in a fighting stance and ran at me. i easily blocked him and pulled out my book and read it. he created multiple shadow clones surprising me, that was a high level jutsu, but despite my surprise i destroyed all of them. he grumbled and threw multiple punches at me but i dodged them all. he once again made shadow clones. he should really learn some new jutsus because that will start getting old. the fight finally was over in my favour and i was still reading my book while Naruto was on the ground panting.

"how the heck are you that strong, you just a pathetic unwanted person who was abounded by her parents and no one i mean no one would care if you died." Naruto said and it hurt. but like usual i hid it and leaned against a tree and read.

as i was reading i listen in and Naruto tried the summoning jutsu again only to fail again. they left and i followed them curious to what the heck Jiraiya was planing. i watched Naruto as he went to talk to Sakura, he was about to confess his feeling for her then she brushed him off. Naruto mopped, he does realise she only has eyes for Sasuke. i sighed as they began walking into the forest, wait there's a riven just up ahead, he couldn't be thinking of that, i guess that is the only way to get Naruto to tap into the nine-tails chakra by being in a life threatening situation. i watch carefully and Naruto closed his eyes. he trusts way to easily, then Jiraiya knocked him into the riven. i jumped down next to Jiraiya and watched.

"like i said, he trust was to easily." I whispered. 

"yes he does, but at least he can trust unlike you who has a lot of trouble trusting people." he shot back at me but i continued to watch Naruto. 

i watched and i got worried, it looked like he was going to die. then he did the summoning jutsu summoning a huge toad. Jiraiya jumped into a tree and i followed him. we followed Naruto as the toad jumped away.

"so tell me why did you care if Naruto died just then, he's obviously hurt you?" Jiraiya asked.

"he bullied me because he waned to be laughed with not at, he didn't want to give them another reason to hate him. he just wanted to fit in so he joined the group in hurting me." I explained, and he looked at me with slight concern. 

"do you have people you care for?" 

"yes a few i would give my life for them."