Sleepover, Shoji and realisations

Shikamaru went out to get the doctor. While I just sat up in bed looking out the window with an emotionless expression. Truthfully I was really shaken up from what just happened but I wasn't going to show it. The doctor walked in and Shikamaru was standing at the door.

The male doctor starters poking and prodding me and I was getter extremely irritated. I was trying really hard not to punch him in the face. He finally finished.

"Can I leave now?" I asked.

"Do you live with anyone?" He asked.

"No. why does that matter?"

"You can't leave unless you're spending most of your time with someone. So if something happens they can bring you back to the hospital. So sorry you can't leave."

"You're kidding right? This is a joke!?"

He shook his head and left the room. I gripped my head in annoyance and started mumbling insults at the doctor. I heard Shikamaru leave and looked over to where he was. I rubbed my temples in annoyance. I just want out of here. I looked back out of the window then the old man walked in.

~~~~Shikamaru pov~~~~

I was going home to ask my parents if Sora could stay with us for awhile, considering I could tell how annoyed she was at the fact that they were making her stay there. And I could tell she was itching to punch the doctor when he was examining her and it made me laugh. She was so strong. But she sure scared the crap out of me when she collapsed out of no where. Troublesome women. I came up to my house and walked in and went to find my parents who were in the living room.

"Mum, dad can Sora stay here for a few days?" I asked them lazily.

"Of course she can, but why?" Mum asked.

"She's in the hospital and she wants out however she needs to be with another person in case something happens, but she lives alone."

" okay so we'll set up a place for to sleep then go to the hospital and explain to the doctor that she'll come with us." My dad said.

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I just finished telling the old man about the kekkei genkai and he said he would send an ANBU to go get the books for me that my brother told me about and I thanked him. He walked  out of the room then I heard a pair of running footsteps coming towards the room. I already knew who it was and decided to let Aisura hug me. They both ran in and Aisura launched himself at me. I hugged back and Shenshi joined in on the hug. I need to spend more time with these two idiots.

"You okay?" Aisura asked.

"Yea I'm fine. How are you guys?"

"We're fine." Shenshi said.

"When they don't have me on lock down we should go do something together." I said.

They both smiled and quickly nodded. We chatted for awhile and it was nice. They tried to get what happened out of me but I didn't say anything about it. I was still trying to come to terms with it myself. They brought me some stuff like my sketch pad and book which I was very grateful for.

They left and I was drawing a picture of my brother. I spent about 15 minutes before someone walked in and I turned to see Shikamaru there I tilted my head to the side curious to why he was here again.