with team guy

"you called sensei." i said.

"yes, i can't train you today or tomorrow so you be training with guy and his team today and tomorrow you'll be training with Asuma and his team." he explained. 

I nodded and left going to find guy and his team. this will be fun i mean I've heard about guy so well, i can't wait. as i was running Naruto whizzed past me, what is he doing. soon i saw a jounin follow him, weird kid. i continued to run and i finally found them. i jumped in a tree and observed them. there's one missing, that must be Lee, poor kid, i hope the is a way to heal him. maybe if Tsunade ever comes back she'll be able to heal him. I've gotta get him a flower and visit him after i train today. 

"who are you?" a girl? no boy i think almost certain, asked.

i jumped down in front of them.

"you should work on you manners, but my name is Sora, how about you?" I said.

"Neji." he said dully.

"Tenten it's nice to meet you." the girl said. 

"so you're finally here Sora now we can begin training first we'll do 50 laps around the village." guy sensei exclaimed. 

soon we were done with training and lets just say I'm so glade that he isn't my permanent sensei. I bet the old man did this just to have a laugh at my expense. I quickly got away and headed to the flower shop, when i entered i saw Ino and her parents. i ducked my head trying to avoid them. i looked around i picked up a white Iris and went to buy it, and Ino was at the counter.

"who's this for." Ino asked.

"It's for Lee." I whispered looking down.

i went to hand her the money but she didn't take it.

"it's on the house. and, sorry for being such a jerk to you all these years." she apologised which surprised me.

I nodded to her and went on my way to the hospital. i walked into Lee's room to see him mopping on his bed. i passed him the flower and he looked at me shocked. 

"why did yo get me this?" he asked. 

"Because if anyone needs a little happiness right now it' you."i answered.

"thanks." he said sadly.

"what's up with you, where's that happy boy i remember, you can't lose hope Lee there is always a chance in life, just rest up, and who knows maybe some kind of miraculous thing will happen and someone will be able to heal you." I said trying t cheer him up.

he looked up at me and gave me a smile, i returned that with a small smile of my own and pattered his head and left. i went to the place i hang out with Shikamaru and laid down and read the 6th book. i heard footsteps but i kept reading already knowing who it was. the person laid down next to me and watched the clouds. the hand that was resting on my chest was taken by the person next to me and our fingers intertwined. A small smile graced my face. 

"what are you reading?" he asked.

"a book." I stated.

"or really, i wouldn't have guessed, such a troublesome women." He said.

i closed my book and looked at him in the eyes.

"and you're a stupid Nara." i shot back.

he sighed, and i leaded my head on his chest listing to his heartbeat. he rapped his arm around me and i snuggled more into his chest. a soft sigh escaped my mouth as i closed my eyes. we sat like that for a few minutes then i started to move my hand to his hair, i went to untie it but he grabbed my wrist. i opened my eye and looked at him and mopped.

"what i drag, why did i fall for  such a troublesome women."

"because i'm fabulous." i said flipping me hair.

he just snickered at me. then we heard laughs and i looked up and saw my team and Shikamaru's team including Asuma. My face turned bright red and Shikamaru had a slight blush. i rolled away from him, and started to hunt down Gaara, i still had a mission to watch over him, not that i think he would do anything, but i wasn't putting that past the one tails inside him.