Tsunade

we made it to the next village and Naruto continued his training while Jiraiya went into the village. I followed him and saw him once again go into a very questionable place. i groaned at his behaviour, i hope this doesn't rub off on Naruto. i went back to the forest and decided to watch Naruto for awhile. after awhile of watching him fail i decided to leave to do my own training. i would have helped him but i knew he had to learn on his own. i made it to a clearing and like usual i trained with my kekkei genkai until i was collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. this time i couldn't get up so I rolled over on my back. I spent the next few days in the forest alone training with my kekkei genkai, i found food and water in the forest when i needed it, however i haven't see any humans for these past few days. until Jiraiya came to get me and now we were heading to the next village and Naruto was doing the next stage in the jutsu he was learning, if i was correct this was the second last stage. 

we walked into the village and i jumped up onto the roofs and followed the other two but i stopped when i saw a huge building collapse. me being the person i am i ran towards it despite Jiraiya's objection, he wasn't my sensei i wasn't going to listen to him all the time. i made it there and i heard crying. i jumped towards it and saw a young boy trapped. knowing i couldn't just leave him there to be crushed to death and started to plan on a way to get him out of there. the only way i could get him out if if i move a certain piece of rubble but i would only have about 3 seconds to get him out of there before he was crushed. i took a deep breath.

"hey kid calm down I'll get you out of there, but as soon as i move this piece of rubble you gotta come to me." I explained and he nodded calming down a bit. 

i move it and got him out however my ankle got caught and broken. i pushed back the pain not wanting to worry the kid. i put the kid on my back i left the destroyed place. I jumped down next to Jiraiya and Naruto and put the boy down and his dad was there and he ran up to him. they thanked me and Jiraiya, Naruto and i began back on walking around the village. i was still hiding the fact that my ankle was broken and throbbing and burning with pain right now. 

when the sun was setting we walked into a bar and when we did Jiraiya shouted Tsunade. we walked up to a table where two people were sitting with a pig. Jiraiya and Naruto sat down but i stayed standing knowing if i sat down it would be difficult for me to get back up. i zoned out hearing a few things like she was going to be the new hokage which kinda pissed me off but i didn't have a say in it. But what really pissed me off is when she started bad mouthing the hokages, and so I wouldn't snap at her i left the bar and jumped onto a roof to try and chill. 

what she said really ticked me off and i presume it pissed of the number one knuckle head of the leaf because he came out and began to fight Tsunade.

"he does realise he can't beat her she's a sannin if he's lucking he be in the hospital for a month." I whispered not realising Jiraiya was next to me until he laughed. 

i grumbled at him i continued to watch the conversation it finishing with them making a bet and a stupid on at the on Naruto's behalf. i sighed at his stupidity and went to jump away only to fall off the roof when i put to much pressure on my broken ankle. i groaned and grabbed my ankle in pain. Jiraiya jumped down next to me and leaned me against a wall and Tsunade and who I believe to be Shizune watched.

"what happened to you ankle?" Jiraiya asked. 

"it's a long story." I said looking away from him.

"i have time, now spill." He said sternly. 

"well when i ran off to the collapsed building i saved that young boy when he was trapped under a pile of rubble but in doing that my ankle was crushed by the collapsing rubble." I pouted telling him.

i looked at me and covered his face with his hand. i was about to get up only to be forced down by Tsunade. 

"I'll heal your ankle but when I'm done you gotta rest it for a bit." She said.

I reluctantly let her not really having a choice once she was done Shizune helped me back to the hotel room i was staying in, i thanked her and read my book until i could go train or something else happened.