Nightmares, scared and wishes

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I decided to try and get some sleep tonight, considering we would have to be training as full fledged ninja tomorrow. I guess I'll have to try and work with my teammates, if they let me. I truly do wanna become friends with them, it's just I've been hurt too many times. I'll try and give them the benefit of the doubt. I laid down in bed and let myself be engulfed in darkness.

"WORTHLESS, PATHETIC, UNWANTED, WAST OF SPACE!" That's all I could hear, it was screams in my ears that made it feel like they would start to bleed. I was clutching my head in pain as the screams continued, soon the screams weren't words anymore, they were just plain, ear piecing screams. I continued to clutch my head begging for the screams to stop but they never did.

As the screams continued,multiple people came forward. I could see every one from my clan, Orochimaru, Kabuto and everyone I knew from Konoha. They all started beating me. Multiple bones got broken and my vision was blurry. Then the old man and my teammates were up. They gave me the worst beating and then the old man said something that would never be forget.

"You are worthless and everyone would be better of if you were dead."
My eyes widened and tears began to fall down my face.

I woke up screaming and crying. My breathing was uneven and I was sweating profusely. I quickly got and and went to the roof. I laid down and looked up at the moon as I slowed my breathing. Then I remembered a song my brother used to sing to me whenever I had a nightmare, and I decided to sing it.

Wandering child of the earth

Do you know just how much you're worth?

You have walked this path since your birth
You were destined for more

There are those who'll tell you you're wrong
They will try to to silence your song
But right here is where you belong
So don't search anymore

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
You'll look back and you'll realize one day

In your eyes there is doubt
As you try to figure it out
But that's not what life is about
So have faith there's a way

Though the world may try to define you
It can't take the light that's inside you
So don't you dare try to hide
Let your fears fade away

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
You'll look back and you'll realize one day

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
Soon you'll finally find your own way

wanders lullaby by Adriana Figueroa

After I sang this a a lot of memories of my brother came back to me, and tears flowed from my eyes, I pulled my knees to chest, and started to cry my heart out. I've tried to be strong, I've tried so hard, I wanted to hind my emotions, and I've succeed, but in doing so, I have no one to go to now. All I wanted is for someone anyone to realise how much pain I hide behind my mask. I want someone to care enough to help me. I hate being alone, buts all I know now.

"Oh how I wish someone was here for me like brother was." I whispered.