final round

(A/N the pic above is Takumi. There is going to be a fighting scene in this chapter and i suck at those so I'm sorry about that.)

i was waiting in front of the place the final stage of the chunin exam is being held. i leaned against the wall reading my book. i was the first there then i heard three footsteps coming closer, i looked over my book to see the sand ninja. their the only complete group to make it to the final stage. soon all the other contestants started flooding in, and the spectators as well i saw my two teammates sitting at the front with Ino and Choji. Soon Shikamaru came up and stood next to me. 

"this is going to be such a drag." He complained.

"what isn't a drag with you Nara." I teased. 

we walked into the ring lined up. the person leading this stage told as to take our places. i was once again the first person to fight with the snow ninjaTakumi who was the teammate of the girl i beat before. we took our fighting stances I would use my  kekkei genkai but i knew Orochimaru was somewhere and i didn't want him knowing about that just yet. he came running at me and used taijutsu but i matched it, i wont lie he was difficult to keep up with, but I'm not the type of person to give up. i punched him in the stomach casing him to skid back. he pulled out a water bottle and took the cap off. he did multiple hand sighs and sent water needles at me. i did my best to stop them from hitting my vital spots and i succeed but i still got multiple cuts on my body. I quickly hid in the trees trying to come up with a plan. I created a shadow clone with only a small portion of my strength in it. hopefully that would buy me some time. 

I could cast a genjutsu but i was pretty bad at that, i could use my kekkei genkai but i really didn't want Orochimaru knowing about that yet. taijutsu is an option but he was good at that as well and could keep up with my moves, maybe beat me. i wonder if he could match my speed. i could focus on long range attacks. I probably should have brought my own water considering i was best with water ninjutsu, but i didn't think of that, i could always manipulate his water. but i think I'll stick to the whole speed idea first. 

My clone was finally destroyed and i sped around the boy and threw kunai at him he deflected a few but was still cut five times. i hid back in the trees, okay time i'll hit his pressure points and vital spots with sebon needles. I once again ran around him and Threw 10 sebon at him, 6 of them making contact, 2 vital spots and the other 3 hit pressure points, but he still stood. i went back into the trees and observed him. his strong but his breath was laboured an he's losing a lot of blood. plan B. i made multiple hand sighs and did the same jutsu he did and made water needles that pierced him. His body began to tremble and i could tell he was close to fainting but i was worried to throw anymore weapons at him, i didn't wanna kill the boy. I waited in the tree and the suspense grew. I wanted to see if he would forfeit, but i highly doubt he would.

knowing he wouldn't i was going to get into another taijutsu battle with him, he should be slower now and i should be able to take him down, and not kill him while doing that. i jumped down and threw a punch at him. he barley block it, while his arms blocked my punch i kicked him in the gut sending him flying. he crashed to the ground. i stood on high alert as i watch him but he didn't move.

"i, i forfeit." He manged to say before he passed out.

"the winner is Sora." Genma said.

"YEA, WAY TO GO SORA!" i heard me two idiotic teammates scream.

i sweat dropped and went up to chill up in the spectators wing. I watched the other battles, and i was impressed with Naruto, I must say he's gotten a lot stronger. i watched Shikamaru and it kinda pissed me off that he forfeited but i saw why he did, but that didn't stop me from punching him when he came and stood next to me. when it came to Sasuke's turn he still wasn't here and he was about to forfeit. the i felt his chakra coming and he appear in the middle of the right just in time. what is it with Uchiha's and fancy entrances. soon in went onto the second rounds but i felt something bad coming and i went on high alert.