hokages death

(A/N the pic above is the three new ninja you'll meet.)

their was a genjutsu put on people however i didn't affect me, i looked over to Aisura to see he wasn't affected, but Shenshi was, i signalled for him to realise her from it so he did. we went over to Kakashi.

"Kakashi, i can we go around town and deal with any enemy ninja, considering this is an attack on the and the civilians could be in serious danger?" I asked not really wanting to but he was the highest ranked ninja that was near us and we needed his permission considering we where genin. 

"that's a good idea, Sora you're in charge now go." he ordered and we quickly theft.

i did see the hokage fighting Orochimaru but there was nothing i could do, and he wouldn't allow me to get involved, so i might as well do something productive. i really wanted to stay and help my sensei but i can't let my emotions get in the way. I looked behind me to see Shikamaru heading off with Sakura and Naruto. Please be safe, i prayed and continued on my way. when we where jumping my wound started to hurt a little more, but i pushed that aside. we spotted three sound ninja and quickly surrounded them. i signalled Shenshi to attack them, and Aisura was backup, he would attack from far away. i jumped behind one of the sound ninja and stabbed them and killed them, if i didn't need to kill them i wouldn't have but they were a threat and needed to be eliminated.

The ninja that Shenshi was fighting was killed as well. and Aisura shot a Kunai at the last one killing them as well. we re-grouped and i looked at them with concern.

"you two okay?" I asked knowing killing someone was bound to shake them up.

"why do you ask?" Aisura asked.

"you just killed someone." I answered.

"so did you." Shenshi said to me.

"yes but it needed to be done, they were a threat to the village." I answered.

"yes, that's why we killed them we're fine." They both said and we went back to finding more enemy ninja.

we found another group but i could tell they were stronger than the last, Shenshi not thinking went strait in and attacked them, one came up behind her, but i quickly blocked their attack with my body, giving me a large gash across my shoulder. i pushed the pain aside i killed the ninja, there was now two left. Shenshi was smashed against a wall and Aisura was forced down from the roof and held down by the same ninja the was holding Shenshi. Now it was just me and the ninja who i presume to be the leader of the group. he pulled out a sword i swung it at me but i just blocked it with a kunai, however i was forced back. 

"kill those two." the leader ordered.

i turned around and stabbed the ninja that had my teammates in the neck only to have my back sliced by the other ninjas blade, and my vision blurred. I whizzed around and he was about to stab me when a Kunai was thrown into his neck. i began to fall but my teammates caught me. three leaf ninja jumped down and observed us. i tried to get up but my body had other plans and i fell. the ninja with brown hair walked closer to as and i grew stiff in my teammates arms.

"here let me heal  you." He said with his hand out.

i looked at him studying him. i don't trust easily but i knew i was in no condition to fight and i need to be heal as soon as possible. so i took his hand and he sat me down in front of him and began to work on my wounds.  

"what rank are you three." The one with black hair and who was the leader asked.

"we're genin." Aisura answered for me. 

"really, even the girl with white hair." He asked.

"YES, and i have a name it's Sora use it." I snapped. 

they looked taken aback by my response but i was not in the mood for this, i was worried about my sensei and my boyfriend, so i was feeling a little snappy.

"um, what rank are you three." Aisura asked trying to draw away from my response.

"we're jounin, and sorry Sora, i was just surprised you're only a genin you seem to be at least a chunin." he apologised.

"well she was just doing the chunin exam when this genjutsu was placed on a lot of people." Aisura said. 

"there you should be healed enough to fight, but take it easy okay." The brown haired one said.

"thank you." i mumbled. 

i stood i went off to look for more enemy ninja.

"where are you going." the one with dirty blond hair asked.

"to do our mission, kill any enemy ninja we come across, so if you'll pardon us." i said jumping onto a roof and my teammates followed.

"then we'll come with you, after all you are simple genin, and you might get into trouble again." They said.

we took out at least 5 more teams of enemy ninja with the occasional help of the jounin. we headed back to the arena area just in time to see Orochimaru kill the old man. my heart fell and it was like the world around me came crashing down. i jumped up onto the roof where he was and knelled beside him and he put his old calloused hand to my cheek.

"My dear child let me see you smile one more time?" He asked and i somehow manged to put a smile on my face.

his hand fell and it was like a bright light was snuffed out. he's dead, the man who gave me a second chance. the first person to show me love in a long time. the person who trained me. the man the treated me as his own child. the man who showed me true happiness. the person i was willing to give up my life for was lying dead in front of me. i slowly raised to my feet somehow holding back my tears. Shenshi and Aisura came up to me tears streaming down their faces. i began walking away but felt them grab my arms.

"Sora where are you going." Aisura asked.

"to go get any injured people to the hospital." i answered.

"Sora you need time to mourn." He said trying to get me to stay.

"sensei is dead, i can do nothing for him, however i can do something for the injured people who can't get to the hospital." I said in a cold tone and snatched my arms away from them and jumped away. 

i gotten about 20 people to the hospital, then i heard a woman crying so i went to where i heard her, to see a women around her 20's crouched in front of a fallen house. i went down to her and she looked up at me with red puffy eyes.

"please, please can you get my child out of there?" She begged as she pointed to the fallen house. 

i jumped onto a stabled wooden pillar and tried to hear the child's breathing or heartbeat. i heard it and saw she was under a very unstable pillar that hand a lot stuff on top of it, and i could tell the pillar was going to break soon so i had little time to get the kid out of there before she was crushed to death, but i wasn't going to let that happen, i wasn't going to let anyone die that i could help. i went to her and reached my hand out but she was to scared to grab it.

"hey kid, take my hand i wont let you die okay, I'll get you out of there you've just gotta grab my hand." i said hiding my fear considering the pillar with about to break.

the girl took my hand and i quickly pulled her out just before everything collapsed. i handed the girl to her mother and took them to the hospital and the older woman kept thanking me. i finally finished and went to see if I was needed for anything else, i wanted to just cry but i knew that would do nothing to help so i held back my tears.