Mission, Snow and Fear

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~
I was in the kitchen making some scrambled eggs and bacon, when I heard a knock at the door, I opened it to see Aisura and Shenshi standing there. I looked down and resized I was still wearing my pjs, I slammed the door in their faces and ran to my room to get into my ninja outfit, I ran back to the door and opens it to see my teammates stunned and froze in place. I waved my hand in their faces to get their attention and they snapped out of their daze.

"So why are you here?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"Ummmm... Sensei told us to tell you he's sending us on a mission today, and to meet him in his office soon." Aisura answered.

"Okay, thanks for the heads up." I said, I looked at them and these words just slipped out of my mouth "hey if you haven't had breakfast yet, I've just made scrambled eggs and bacon if you want some?"

They looked at me shocked but quickly nodded their heads.

We were all sitting at the table eating, it was quite but not awkward. Once we finished and washed the dishes, and in doing so I had to take off my gloves, I just hope they don't get suspicious if they see the bandages around my arms.

"Hey Sora why are you wearing bandages around your arms? Aisura asked.

I stiffened at his question, what was I supposed to say? I don't want them knowing that I cut.

"I think they just look cool." Great that was he best answer in the world, NOT! why me, why cant I come up with good lies.

They both looked at me not satisfied with my answer but dropped it.

We were now on our way to the hokages office when we bummed into team 7 and their jounin, I took a deep breath not wanting to lose my temper. Sakura looked at me with a smug look on her face, she was about to say something but was interrupted by Shenshi

"Say anything mean or rude to Sora and you'll have to deal with me, and let's just say I
don't know how to hold back like Sora does."

Sakura gave me a death glare but kept her mouth shut, thank Kami for that. Yes I have a lot of self control but because of that when I'm alone I break down and let's just say that doesn't go well, I unconsciously looked down at my arms were multiple scars resided from all the pain that I took out on my self. We started walking past them but Sakura couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"I don't understand why you two protect her so much, she's just a pathetic girl who is worth  nothing, and everyone would be better off if she just died." She said

My heart sank, why does everyone hate me, my own parents hatted me to the point were they abused me everyday, why must I be hated, what did I do to deserve this, I touched my arm and remembered all the pain that caused me to harm myself.

Shenshi and Aisura were about to jump at Sakura but I grabbed them and dragged them to the hokages office. We were standing at the door and I decided to knock on the door and we entered when the hokage said come in. As soon as we entered my attention was drawn to the man standing in the corner. His leaf headband covered the top of his head, he had black eyes and scars on his face. My eyes narrow at him, and his eye narrowed as well.

"Okay, so team 15 will be going on a mission to the land of snow. You will be helping them them with their farms, and help rebuild some of their buildings, the person that will be taking you there in my place, is Ibiki, you will treat him like your sensei, Ibiki would you please introduce yourself to my students." Sensei said.

"Very well, my name is Ibiki Morino, but you will call me Ibiki sensei, I am a jounin and the head interrogator and torturer in the village."  he said 

when he said the last part i froze, he's a torturer. memorises of Orochimaru came back, i took a deep breath to calm down, He wouldn't do anything to me,  i'm a part of this village and i have been for 8 years. Then something the old man said hit me. 

"wait did you say land of snow, Third Hokage?" i asked in a slightly panicked tone. 

"Yes is that a problem, Sora?" Sensei asked. 

"No, Lord Hokage." i said in a monotone voice. "unless it's in the area i lived, please don't be, and if it is please don't make me go into my old home."  I thought.