Preliminary Round

The second stage finally ended, however my teammates were still in the hospital. The old man started talking about the preliminary round. You've gotta be joking, this means Shenshi and Aisura have failed because their unable to participate. Dammit! The stupid old man introduced a man named Hayate.

"There will be a preliminary round before the third stage due to the unexpected amount of people who passed. If you do not want to or cannot continue please raise your hand." He said as he coughed multiple times. I wonder if he's sick.

I watched as multiple people raised their hands and I watched as Kabuto raised his hand. What the heck was he planning, how stupid does he think I am? He met my gaze and a sly smirk came to his face causing me to freeze, that same smile that always played on his face when he did those horrible things to me. I started to slightly shake, then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Shikamaru. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I calmed myself. We walked over to Hayate as he began to call out the matches.

"First is Yuki vs Sora." He called.

Great of course I have to fight first. I walked into the fighting arena and was faced with a pale girl that had long brown hair and purple eyes. She was very pretty. I looked up at her headband to see she was from the snow. Interesting. We got in our fighting stances and began a staring match. Let's just say there was a lot of tension, not that of murder more like pure determination.

She jumped off the ground and aimed a kicked at me, however I grabbed her leg and pulled it forward landing a punch to her face. She stumbled back but soon took her fighting stance again. She ran at me about to punch me but I easily got behind her kicking her back sending her flying into a wall. She stood up slightly shaking from the impact. Have came at me again trying to punch me and I caught her hand.

"Are you Sora Hisha?" She asked out of the blue.

I nodded.

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping our village, the mayor told us about how hard you and your friends worked to help rebuild the town. But that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you." She said with a warm smile.

"It was my pleasure to help, and please don't go easy on me." I said a slight smile on my face.

I forced her back and she nearly lost her balance. She grabbed a kunai and came running at me. I grabbed her arm and bent in around her and kneed her in the back making a gasp escape her mouth. She fell to the ground and I backed up quickly. She stood again and I was starting to get tired of this fight. I casted a genjustu on everything making it look like a lot of dust formed everywhere. I appeared in front of Yuki and hit all the pressure points to paralysis her. I released the genjustu and everyone gasped in shock.

"I I give u up." Yuki struggled to say.

I bent down and Hayate was about to stop me but I hit a pressure point to allow her to move again before he could stop me. He looked at me shocked but then began to speak.

"The winner is Sora." He said with a cough.

I walked back up to where Shikamaru was standing when my eyes started to burn and my body went cold. My vision blurred as sharp pains began to run through my body. I fell but Shikamaru caught me. Dammit why do you have to do this now. I really need to learn to control my kekkei genkai so this won't happen anymore. Shikamaru held onto me as i began to drift in and out of consciousness. Well screw my life. Soon everything was black.