Scared, lonely and trust

Senshi Deon

Senshi Deon

  Aisura Hato

Aisura Hato

~~~Sora's pov~~~

I was sitting in the back of the classroom, waiting for, Iruka sensei to show up. I heard commotion a few seats forward from me and saw Naruto kissing Sasuke. I had a lot of trouble holding my laughter in.

~~~Third person pov~~~

A few jounin and the hokage were watching the genin through a crystal ball. We all watched as Naruto got bumped and kissed Sasuke.

"If these are the new genin I fear for the future of our village." One of the jounin said.

"Well, I think some of them have great potential if they work hard enough." Another Jounin said.

"Lord Hokage, who is that girl sitting in the back of the classroom?" Kakashi asked.

"She is Sora Hisha, a bright young ninja who has a lot of potential, I believe she will be one of the best ninjas, and she is very caring if she opens up." The Hokage said.

"You seem very proud of her, Lord Hokage." Asuma stated.

"I am, I think of her as my own child."

~~~Sora's pov~~~

"Alright class, I'm going to start off today by saying, all the genin will be grouped into three man squads, each squad will be lead by a jounin an elite ninja." Iruka sensei told the whole class.

I looked around to see shocked, excited and annoyed faces, However I kept up my emotionless faced. I was slightly worried about who would be on my team, there was probably only two people who I wouldn't mind being on a team with, and they were Senshi Deon and Aisura Hato. As the teams were being called out I zoned out.

"Squad 15, Senshi Deon, Aisura Hato and Sora Hisha."

I looked up and saw my two teammates looking at me. I was just waiting for them to give me a repulsed look, however, they both looked me in the eye and gave me a small smile. However, I looked away from them.

I went out to eat lunch, and I noticed my two teammates following me. I quickly turned around to see them sneaking behind me. I glared at them to try and scare them away, however, they kept following me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"We were wondering since we are teammates if we could eat lunch together?" Aisura asked.

"No, I don't know, or trust you let alone want to hang out with you," I said.

"Listen girly, you have no chance of making any friends if you keep acting like this," Senshi stated.

"You know nothing about me, you have no right to say anything to me!" I snapped back.

"Then give us a chance, a chance to gain you trust, and learn more about you." Aisura practically begged.

I gave a soft sight so no one could hear it.

"Maybe I could trust these two." I thought.