The fight/almost kiss (chenry)

"THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM HENRY!" Charlotte shouted from across the room making Henry even more furious. He tried to ask Charlotte for help about his feelings towards Bianca but he thinks she has been so rude towards her.

"YOUR THE ONE BEING RUDE TOWARDS MY CRUSH!" Henry didn't know how much those words hurt Charlotte as he spoke. Charlotte has liked Henry for a while now but he doesn't know....

"IM THE ONE BEING RUDE!? WHAT  THE HECK, HENRY! WE'VE NEVER FOUGHT LIKE THIS BEFORE. AND THIS ONE IS BECAUSE OF BIANCA. ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE OUR FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE OF HER!?" Charlotte cried out making Henry grow quiet. He's never seen her this upset in their five years of friendship. He then noticed tears in her eyes....

"C-Charlotte I--"

"Don't say anything." Charlotte hissed making Henry grow quiet. He now feels bad for everything that has happened this week. He now realized that Bianca was the one who was ruining there friendship....not him or Charlotte...

Henry sighed out in annoyance making Charlotte glance over. Henry rolled his eyes. "What got into you?" Charlotte yelled making Henry flinch.

"i-I'm sorry." Henry whispered making Charlotte look up in surprise. Henry had never apologized to her in that voice tone in her life. Charlotte walked over and pulled Henry into a hug out of shock.

"It's ok Henry...you don't have to beat yourself up about it.."  Charlotte Told Henry and placed the palm of her hand onto his shoulder. That was then when Henry noticed how beautiful Charlotte's chocolate brown eyes were. He tried to lean in to kiss her but Charlotte pulled back quickly.

"Y-your with Bianca." Charlotte reminded making Henry nod and awkwardly run towards the elevator and hit up.

Was he about to kiss me? Charlotte thought in her head....soon a smile appeared on her face. The first real one since Bianca and Henry started to like each other.

"He likes me." she mumbles to herself with confidence. Soon enough Ray walked into the room with a confused look on his face making Charlotte blush slightly.

"What haaaappppeeennneeeddd?" Ray questioned with a hint of enthusiasm. He was the only one that Charlotte told about her liking Henry.....and he actually listened.