Im not perfect (henry danger)

A/n: this may seem sad at first but trust me by the end of the chapter it gets happier :) this idea just popped in my mind. Enjoy 🙂🙃

Henry sat in the corner of his bedroom staring at his phone. The blonde has been getting texts so often that he doesn't know what to do with them...and if your wondering....they aren't good texts. He glimpsed down at his phone at the recent text he has gotten just now.....

??: your so stupid
??:how do u even have friends??
??: goody-two-shoes
??: don't be a cry baby either

Henry didn't respond to any of the text he had gotten. He even tried to delete this conversation and block this person but he or she is just not giving up. And the worst thing is....Henry could just cover up the pain behind his eyes with a fake smile and "I'm fine, just tired".
What surprised him even more is nobody noticed his phone going off every second..

"Hey Henry!!" Henry's best friend Charlotte had greet as he entered his middle school Swellvie Joiner high. Henry really didn't feel like talking, so he just nodded in reply and walked to his locker.

"Wow, your phone is goin' off...Mr.popular." Charlotte teased. Henry tried to hold in his shaky sigh.

"Yup, all me." Henry hesitantly said before shutting his locker and collecting his text books. But Charlotte had already realized that something was wrong. Henry isn't being his normal, happy, goofy self he just seems off. She was just going to ask later. She may be seeing things.

***

It was now after school and the two teens had already gotten to their job working at "junk-n-stuff". Henry was in the man cave cleaning and Charlotte was helping their fun, goofy, loving boss Ray upstairs at the store.

When Henry was dusting the computer monitors he got a buzz from his phone letting him know it was a notification. The blonde groaned slightly knowing what it was. He climbed off the later he was on and walked over and sat on the circular couch. Bracing himself to see what the bully had to say about him now.

??: your not replying to me, huh. I guess your a scared chicken then. I bet u even tried to turn off or block me. Nice try

Henry couldn't resist. He needed to text back and see why this bully was bullying him personally. Henry wanted the bully to leave him alone....he thought two weeks away enough...but now it has been tree.

Henry: leave me alone, go away.
??: couldn't resist. Huh. Well for u to know I'm never leaving. I want u to suffer.
Henry: why!! I didn't do anything
??: YES U DID!!!!!! NOBODY LIKES U! NOBODY LOVES U!
Henry: I have two best friends and my family. I think I have somebody who loves me in that mixture.
??: they don't love u, hart. I talked to your best Charlotte the other day and she told me she just feels pity for u and that's why u are best friends. She feels pity and sorry for u. U are A STUPID DORK!!

Henry stared at his phone with tears whelming up in his eyes. Is this true? Negative thought started to swarm in his head like bees attacking a bear.

"Hey, uh, why ain't you cleaning??" The voice of Henry's boss Ray interrupted his thoughts. Henry looked up and stood right away, quickly putting his phone into his pocket.

"Sorry-sorry...j-just needed to check something..." Henry quickly lied, walking towards the later and climbing it once more. Ray just shrugged and walked over to the snack machine, ordering himself a nice and warm plate of cheesy French fries.

"Hey, kid. Want to take a break and eat these delicious French fries?" Ray wondered, as he talked staring at the plate of French fries like it was a goddess.