Store break in

Henry smiled as he raced towards junk-n-stuff with his watch beeping three times meaning his boss Ray needs him to be his sidekick. But when the blonde teen entered junk-n-stuff, something just seemed off... the lights of the store were dimmed down and the elevator was up. Usually the lights were bright and the elevator was shut. What also concerned Henry was he didn't spot Ray anywhere. And he is usually the one who calls him on his wrist watch warning that there is a mission.

"Ray!?" Henry called out somewhat shakily, stepping over some broken glass carefully and continued to observe. Suddenly the elevator dinged letting the people up in the store know somebody was coming up.

It's going to be Ray. Henry thought knowingly with his arms crossed. Ray just played this really mean and unnecessary joke on him....right??

"Ray, I can't believe you would--" before Henry could finish his sentence he realized the person who came out of the elevator wasn't Ray....it was a man, wearing a dark sweatshirt, baggy jeans and some sort of mask. He smirked and walked towards the front door locking it. Henry was now uncomfortable.

"I know captain man and kid danger work here." The man spat with narrow eyes. Henry wasn't sure what to do, this never happened before.

"U-uh...no they don't..." Henry awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck trying to think of an excuse. The man walked around Henry almost like he was observing him.

"You're kid danger." The man spat making Henry back up in fear shaking his head no. The man had walked closer.

"Who is captain man!!" The man screamed making Henry flinch. Now he knew what to do...he remembered...store lockdown.

The blonde teenager swiftly made his way behind the counter without being noticed and flipped the lever, making the whole store echo with an alerting sound and a flash of red. The criminal looked over at Henry with narrowed eyes that were full of anger.

"What did you do!!" The man screamed. Henry smirked.

"Store lockdown. Meaning we are trapped in this room for two days. Meaning you can't escape and meaning the cops will be here once I call them." Henry replied with a knowingly scoff.

Suddenly, the man walked over and shoved Henry's chest causing the teen to stumble to the ground and twist his ankle on the way. The man smirked and grabbed Henry's phone out of his hands throwing it to the ground and smashing it into a thousand of pieces.

"Your plan has just backfired." The man chuckled bitterly and sat down almost keeping the kid held hostage in his own workplace.

*****

Ray and Shwaz sat at a restaurant talking about random junk. The two both had a hour break for lunch and they decided to go together. Not in a romantic way just guy to guy. Shwaz and Ray haven't been able to spend time together since Henry's basketball game and when Shwaz stole Ray's girl once again.

"Yeah that was--" before the middle age man could finish he got the sound of a notification on his phone.

Groaning slightly, Ray searched for his phone in his back pockets, found it and looked st his notifications.

"...Lockdown at junk-n-stuff...." Ray read out loud shakily. Shwaz's eyes widened and he took the phone out of Ray's hand and began to search through their store's app to find the security cameras.

"...R-Ray you might want to see this..." Shwaz announced.

Ray peered over his coworkers shoulder boggled when he saw that a man sat down on a stole reading a magazine with a mischievous grin on his face. Ray looked to the corner of the room and gasped when he observed his sidekick, Henry, was on the floor holding his ankle wincing in pain.

Shwaz reminded the video to a couple minuets before and the two watched as Henry entered the store with his wrist watch beeping and a look of excitement planted on his face. But that excitement seemed to broke when he realized his boss wasn't up in the store. Henry walked a little to the left and stopped when the same man from before walked out of the elevator taking Henry by surprise. The man demanded for Henry to tell him where kid danger and captain man were but the thing that scared Ray the most was how the man shove Henry's chest and made him stumble to the ground his ankle beginning to bend in a wired position as he fell.

"We need to get there and fast." Ray said before frantically gathering all of his stuff and sprinting to the man van.

"Wait for me!!!" The little man named Shwaz ran after his boss/ best friend and they both made it into the man van. As soon as they did Ray hit the gas peddle speeding off to their store.

*****

Henry sat uncomfortably on the ground as the man walked around the store observing everything. The man had also threw some stuff at the teen as he made his way around the store. Henry has attempted to get up but the throbbing of his ankle made his muscles sore and he just collapsed to the ground every time he tried.

"This is not what I wanted! I wanted captain man here not his stupid weak kid he calls his sidekick." The man complained. The mean words hit Henry like a bullet.

Just before Henry could reply the blonde teen spotted the figures of two men running towards the store trying to get in frantically. And Henry recognized those men, it was Ray and Shwaz!

With all the strength Henry could contain, Henry managed to make it to his feet and he badly limped over to the door trying to open it but with every touch it will shock him.

"Stop! Annoying child!!" The man screamed heaving Henry backwards making him stumble to the ground. The man laughed and sat behind the counter in a proud way as Henry fell to the ground.

Suddenly a clenched fist came threw the door making it shatter. The sirens went off but Ray ran his way towards the man and handcuffed him along with a few jabs and punches along the way. Once Ray was finished, He ran towards his sidekick and helped him up.

"Kid, I'm so sorry this had to happen to you I should of told you Shwaz and I were out for our break!" Ray apologized embracing his sidekick into a hug.

"I-it's okay Ray, I-it's just that my a-ankle really hurts." Henry whined clenching his ankle trying to die down the pain.

Ray pouted, bent down and lifted Henry's jeans and winced as his ankle was visibly swollen.

"It's just a sprain." Shwaz observed as the three got down to the man cave. Ray and Henry both sighed in relief.

"Heyyy peeps. What I miss?" Charlotte wondered as she entered the man cave.