The one dangerous mission (part 2)

Mrs.Hart groaned in frustration and checked her phone for the millionth time that evening. She told her oldest child Henry to be home by 7:00 sharp but it was now 10:00pm and he hasn't shown up yet. She may be overreacting but Henry is usually home from work by now.

"MOM HAVE YOU SEEN HENRY ANYWHERE HE TOOK MY CHARGER AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT AND MY PHONE IS DEAD!" Piper called from upstairs.

When her mom didn't respond she sighed in frustration and trudged downstairs to find her mom pacing back and forth.

"Mom?" Piper wondered curiously. Her mother has never acted this way before. She had the look of worry on her face.

"I haven't seen Henry, Piper. I haven't seen him in weeks. Jake even went out to the police to see if they can find him," Sharon answered shakily with tears in her eyes. Piper stepped back in shock.

"Where could he be?" Piper questioned leaning against her mom's chest in comfort.

"I-I don't know...We had a fight the other night and he might of ran away.." Sharon cried. Piper pouted.

"Henry would never do that mom; I promise you that. I know my brother He will show up soon," Piper assured with a slight smile. Sharon sniffled and hugged her daughter tightly. "I agree."

*****

Henry sat in a cold corner for hours attempting to struggle out of the chains that has held him captive for almost three weeks now. His stomach grumbled in hungry causing him to wince in pain.

Henry hasn't been fed for almost three weeks and he has gotten skinnier almost as if you could see his ribs. Dark shadow left him in that room the whole time, never laid a finger on him but his plan was to drive him crazy.

"R-Ray please s-show up s-soon.." Henry whimpered with tears rolling down his cheeks. He missed his family so much.

He missed jasper, Ray and especially Charlotte. Even though he doesn't like to admit it, he loves Charlotte more then friends. But now he is afraid he could never tell her that...

Soon Henry started to hear crashing of glass coming from downstairs; He was intrigued.

Henry stood with his legs aching in pain and walked closer to the locker door but the chains heaved him backwards causing him to stumble to the ground.

"GIVE ME BACK MY SIDEKICK!" A voice growled from downstairs; silence then accord for a slit second before footsteps rushed up the two levels of stairs. "HENRY!?" The same voice called.

"IM IN HERE!" Henry replied banging on the door. Ray hurried over.

"I got you kid just step back," Ray calmly assured.

Henry nodded and stepped backwards allowing room for Ray to smash open the door. Ray kicked the door causing the door to land on the ground with a thump. Henry smiled for the first time in weeks and attempted to run to his boss but was stopped by the chains; tears began to roll down his cheeks.

"...Hey, I got you..." Ray smiled with tears whelming up in his eyes and slowly walked over to his tired and scared sidekick. As soon as Ray got Henry out of the chains Henry tackled Ray into a hug.

"I-I was s-so s-scared," Henry stammered.

"It's okay kid. I got you."