Home problems (chenry)

A/n: this chapter may seem sad at first, but trust me at the end it gets batter. Thanks for hanging on with my random ideas!! 🙂🙃

The bell ring telling the students of swellvie joiner high to go home and end their last period. Henry sighed knowing what he had to go home to. Nobody else knew. Not even his best friend Charlotte, but he was used to keeping his feelings to himself. He really had no one to talk to that would understand his feelings.When he got off of the bus, he braced himself to reach out his hand and enter his home.

"I CANT STAND YOU!" Siren hart had yelled at her husband almost throwing her engagement ring at him.

"YOU ARE SO COMPLICATED SIREN." Jake screamed back almost clenching his fist but held it back. It was almost like they hadn't even noticed their oldest kid, Henry walk threw the front door. Henry stood there with a black expression. It was like Henry wasn't even expecting a hello or how was your day.

"YOU! YOU ARE THE COMPLICATED ONE JAKE!! IM NOT THE ONE CHEATING!!!" Siren screamed about to cry. Henry noticed and tried to walk over to hug her but Jake almost shoved him back.

"DON'T GET IN BETWEEN US HENRY. GO TO YOUR ROOM. NOW!!" Jake snarled almost scaring Henry, who nodded and didn't hesitate to run up stairs and slam his bedroom door shut out of frustration and stress. The poor teen had to care for himself since his parents where to busy to even notice his presence.

His thoughts where then interrupted by a soft knock on his bedroom window. Henry walked over to his Bluetooth speaker, plugged on a song and walked over to his window, opening it up to see his best friend Charlotte. She didn't know anything was going on since Henry always had music on to block his parents out, Charlotte just thought it was a habit of his.

"Hey hen." She greeted with a smile, dropping her backpack next to his window before climbing into his bedroom.

"Hey Charlotte." Henry greeted back with another fake smile, who nobody seemed to notice it wasn't real.

"Let's study!" Charlotte suggested in a happy tone making henry chuckle. She always knew how to cheer him up even if she didn't know he needed it. Charlotte and Henry both sat down on his couch and coffee table, Henry got up and turned   Up his music as his parents began to fight again.

"Hey, um, can we turn off the music and have a serious moment for a second?" Charlotte's question took Henry by surprise. Henry sighed shakily knowing he wasn't going to have a fight with his best friend. Once he turned off his music, Henry wined as he heard his parents fighting again.

"WHAT THE HECK JAKE!!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR OWN KIDS!!!"

"BECAUSE ITS TRUE! THEY ARE JUST SPOILED BRATS AND JUST WANT STUFF. THEY MEAN NOTHING TO ME!!! NOTHING!!!" Jake shouted then it all went to silence. Charlotte glanced over at Henry with concern as he looked down finding his shoes all of the sudden very interesting.

"H...how long has this been going on..." Charlotte wondered. Henry stayed quiet.

"Henry--" Charlotte was cut off by more yelling.

"I HATE HENRY!!! HE IS JUST A SPOILED TEENAGER!! WHY DO YOU EVEN LOVE HIM!!!" Henry winced as he heard glass breaking. Charlotte sat there quiet out of shock and sadness.

"I...it's fine....this has been going on for a while now...." Henry whimpered walking over to his phone and turning on the music trying to block everything out. Charlotte now understood why he listened to music all of the time.

"H...how long has this been going on?" She repeats more out of a demand.  Henry looked down.

".....two....weeks.........." Henry admitted scared of her reaction. But he was even more surprised as she embraced him in a hug.

"Henry I'm so sorry." Charlotte cried out hugging him tighter. Henry smiled slightly, this was the first hug he has gotten in over a year.

"I'll always be your friend. No matter what you parents say or how bad it gets worse. Just remember I will always be there for you." Charlotte promised. Henry nodded and smiled. Not a fake one this time.