Your not a bad boy (chenry)

Charlotte watched as her ex best friend walked in with his girlfriend. Charlotte gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Bianca ruined everything!!!!! Her perfect friendship with Henry. Everything. Just everything. Bianca had changed Henry from his normal happy, goofy, dorky friend to a bad boy who smokes and does worse things. Bianca doesn't deserve Henry. Charlotte does. And Charlotte wants Henry back.

"Hey char...." a new voice greeted. She turned around to see her other best friend Jasper. He has stuck with her even when he got a girlfriend and that made Charlotte smile.

"Hey Jasper." Charlotte replied placing her thumb on the light blue pad making her locker magically open.

"Missing Henry?" Jasper guessed leaning on Charlotte's locker. She nodded hesitantly.

"I miss him so much." She admitted making Jasper's heart drop. Of course he misses his first best friend Henry but he had never seen Charlotte this sad in their ten years of friendship which included Henry. They used to be so close.

"It'll be fine char." Jasper finally managed to speak threw his thoughts. Charlotte nodded and walked to class with Jasper. The two has stuck together ever since Henry left them.

****

It was now lunch and Charlotte was walking alone to the cafeteria. But she stopped when she saw Henry. He was sitting...alone. He had his head in his hands and was hugging his knees he seemed really upset. Charlotte felt sadness burn up inside her chest. Even though he left her....Henry was still her best friend. Charlotte sighed and hesitantly sat next to him. It took a while before Henry noticed her presence.

"charlotte?" Henry asked. Charlotte was revealed to hear his voice again. It was low and not breaking anymore.

"It's me Henry I--" before she could finish Henry tackled her into a bare hug. Charlotte was surprised but instantly hugged back.

"What's wrong?" Charlotte wondered as Henry sighed. She observed that he was in a black leather jacket, his hair jelled back and was wearing dark jeans...this is not the Henry hart she fell in love with.

"It's nothin." Henry answered with a different tone then he used to give to her. Charlotte sighed and tried to stay calm.

"Henry, it seems like something!! You wouldn't be sitting alone. Tell me." She instructed pushing him playfully.

".....b...Bianca broke up with me...." Henry admitted looking down. Charlotte pouted and brought Henry into a hug even if he resisted. Soon after a while, he hugged his best friend back.

"Why did you leave with her anyways?" Charlotte questioned, anger leaving and now concern flowing her chest. Henry sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know what came over me...I tried to leave her before but she would just threaten you and I couldn't let that happen. I wanted to go back to you and Jasper I really wanted to--" before Henry could finish, tears roll down his cheeks. Charlotte pouts and pulls Henry into a hug.

"It's okay, Henry. Everybody makes mistakes. And Jasper and I will let you back anytime." Charlotte says helping him stand. Henry smiles for the first time in for ever making Charlotte smile wider. She then lead Henry towards Jasper who was patently waiting by her locker.

"Look who I got back." Charlotte announced motioning over to Henry. Just before Henry could comprehend what was going on Jasper squealed out of joy and tackled his best friend into a hug. Henry chuckled and lightly pushed Jasper off.

"I've missed you bud." Henry answered patting on Jasper's shoulder. Jasper and Charlotte both smiled.

"So...are we all best friends again!?" Jasper questioned. Henry nodded.

"Now let's change you back into normal Henry." Charlotte replied before tugging on Henry's arm and putting him in the dressing room at school. Henry sighed as Charlotte handed him a flannel, light navy blue jeans and conversed with a comb. Henry chuckled and went in the changing room.

*****

Charlotte smiled as Henry came finally came out of the dressing room. Now that was the Henry she fell in love with.

He was never meant to be a bad boy.