Break up (Jaele)

Jace's pov
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW ISABEL!!" I shout trying to hide the hurt in my voice. Isabela smiled flirty way and touched my shoulder but I shoved her grasp off of me. She groaned in annoyance.

Ever since I found out she was cheating on me with my best friend I could never forgive her SHE ruined my friendship with my best friend. She betrayed me....

"Honey, your overreacting." Isabel smirked and started to run my chest.

Narrowing my eyes, I shove her arm off of me and stepping backwards. She groaned and rolled her eyes cross in her arms.

"Jace Lee Norman stop over reacting!!"

"OVER REACTING! YOU RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND!! IM DONE WITH YOU!" I shout. Isabel rolled her eyes rudely.

"ALL MY FANS WERE RIGHT! YOU ARE SO STUCK UP AND FRESH! THATS WHY I CHEATED ON YOU! I JUST WANTED YOU FOR YOUR POPULARITY!! BYR JACE!" Isabel barked before grabbing her purse, bolting out the door slamming it shut.

I stood there with tears rolling down my cheeks. I HATE crying!

Anger washing over me I kick the door and storm upstairs slamming my own bedroom door shut. Isabel and I were together for a year. Now it's over....how long was she even cheating on me? Could it have been the whole year!!?

Clearing my bad thoughts I change into a pair of sport shorts, a white t shirt and climbs into my bed laying down. I stare up at my ceiling.

*****morning*****

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm o'clock. I had to wake up early because at the set we are filming a big episode for Henry danger.

I let my alarm o'clock go off and put my pillow over my head. After what happened with Isabel...I'm never going anywhere ever again....

"Jace Lee Norman, get your behind out of that bed of yours. You have a big filming day." I heard my mother's voice demand from my bedroom door.

I sighed.

"I'm not feeling good..." I lie. My mom sighs, walks over and feels my forehead.

"Your not hot." My mother said before throwing a set of clothes in my face. "Get up."

Sighing shakily, I manage to get out of my warm, comfy bed that I want to stay in for hours and walk into my bathroom. After getting changed in the red t-shirt, navy blue jeans my mother brought for me I brush my teeth, put a biene on to cover up the blonde mess I call my hair and throw on a gray hoodie.

"Jace, are you okay? You've just been quiet recently.." my mother quizzed as she stared at the road when she drives. I shrugged and stared out the window.

"How are you and Isabel?" Hearing that question made my heart break into a thousand of pieces and anger raise in my chest.

"FINE, ALRIGHT? STOP BOMBARDING ME WITH QUESTIONS!" I shout out in frustration. My mother grew quiet and just continued to drive not saying anything else.

As soon as we made it to the set I hurriedly grab my backpack and storm out of the car door. I needed to get out of that car, I've never acted that way towards my mom before and I feel terrible.

When I walked into set I was greeted with smiles and slight waves. Shrugging, I instantly walk into my dressing room And close the door.

"Jace, you gotta dress in your kid danger uniform
We are shooting a fighting scene." Dan called from outside. I shouted back okay and started to get changed into Henry's kid danger uniform.

Once I was done, I rushed to the makeup station and waited for my makeup artist to put on my kid danger mask.

****time skip*****

"Really? Henry! You ruined another mission AGAIN!" Cooper shouted in his captain man uniform as we pretended to come down from the tubes.

"Ray...I'm just......what was my line?" I wonder as I spaced out. Dan sighed out in frustration and yelled cut. I quickly reviewed my script and was ready. But then what Isabel said kept replaying in my mind. I don't even know why.....

"Jace, are you okay?" Dan wondered walking over to me and placing his hand onto my shoulder.

"U-uh--"

"What's wrong?" Riele questioned making my heart beat faster and faster.

I felt as if my whole world started to spin and I couldn't comprehend what was going on, my legs collapsed and I fell to the ground unconscious.

•RIELE'S POV•

"JACE!" I cry out when he falls to the ground unconscious. I was by his side in a flash. Dan was pacing back in forth with a worried expression planted onto his face and Cooper was shocked just plain shocked.

"Let's just wait for him to wake up..." Dan sighed and walked out of the room. Cooper helped me lift Jace up and carefully placing him onto the man cave's circular couch prop. Cooper sat next to him while I searched through my text notifications trying to find mrs.Norman's contact but was interrupted by a notification telling me Isabel Monar tweeted something.

Isabel💕: I hate Jace so much. I only cheated on him and now he broke up with me!!! What a jerk..

....Isabel cheated on him.....