Detention (chenry)

I can't believe I just got detention. This only time was because I was looking over at my friends test because I couldn't study!!! As kid danger it is tuff finding time to do my homework and study for test It wasn't cheating, it was helping me!

"Stupid test." I mumble as I entered Ms.Shapen's classroom and sit down in an empty seat. I was the only one there so far. It was only 3:20 I was a little early.

That's when Ms.Shapen came barging in holding a tight grip on a girl with a chocolate skin colored girl, she was slim and had black curly hair that was tied into a pony tail, wearing a black leather jacket, dark jeans and black boots. She looked like a bad chick.....the opposite of me.....I was more of a dorky, goody-two-shoes.

"You two got detention!! So sit here for a hour. No talking or moving!!" Ms.shapen snarled slamming the door shut as she walked out. Isn't she supposed to stay in for the hour??

"You look like you don't belong in detention, goody-two-shoes. How'd you get in here?" The mystery girl wondered leaning over her desk and narrowing her dark chocolate brown eyes at me. I rolled my eyes.

"For cheating. On a math exams." I answered folding my arms together in a proud way, leaning more into my chair. She scoffed.

"That's no way to get in detention." She protested scooting her chair back and placing her feet on top of her desk. I rolled my eyes for like the thousandth time today.

"I set off the fire alarm." She sasses. My eyes went wide.

"That was you!!" I realized my heart pounding against my chest. She nodded holding out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Charlotte."

"Henry." I replied. Charlotte nodded stood up, stretching her arms, yawning. I have to admit....even just meeting her she is REALLY CUTE, but a guy like me could never be with a trouble maker like her. I've seen Charlotte around school, she is really popular with every guy hanging around her, wanting to be with her, she has so many friends you can't even count them using your fingers. But me...I have no friends....sad, I know right?

"Your staring Hart." Charlotte snapped causing me to loose my thoughts. "Sorry." I apologize quickly. She just smirked and pulled out her phone.

***

It has now been a hour and I've been sitting in the same place ever since. Charlotte got up and started to pick the lock. I kept trying to find a better position to sit in but nothing seemed to match perfection for me.

"Got it!!" Charlotte announced as the door magically unlocked. I slid back more into my chair, afraid to get more in trouble. My parents are very strict and I'm afraid of what they would think of me....

"come on slow poke." Charlotte inquired, taking me by my hand and leading me towards the door.

I pouted, but me on the inside was excited. I have never done something like this before.

"Charlotte....what are you doing?" I wonder as she lead me out of the detention room.

"Taking you on an adventure!!" Charlotte chuckled and takes my phone. "Only for a hour." She set a timer on my phone, handed it for to me and lead me out of the school doors. I was confused, weren't we supposed to be in detention? Charlotte rolled her eyes and we both walked into Walmart.

"I got an idea!" I announce, excitedly running over to the toy section and handing her an un open nerf gun. Charlotte smirked. "Look over there!!!!" I shouted she turned and I hit all of the security cameras with my wiz watch that I use for kid danger. She turned back around and I just shrugged.

"You'll pay for that!" Charlotte teased, ripping the nerf gun out of its box, loaded it and aimed it at me. I pretended to be alarmed but in reality I already had my nerf gun behind me. Smirking, just before she could shoot the fake bullet at me...I aimed it at her and hit the trigger. Charlotte chuckled.

"Your a way better fighter then I imagined." Charlotte Scuffed and that's when a full fight broke out.

When the alarm clock went off on my iPhone I pouted. Charlotte chuckled, grabbed my hand and we both ran out of Walmart sprinting towards school still holding hands.....which I didn't mind....it was like her hand was made for mine. It fit exactly.

"We made it!" I announced out of breathe once we made it to the front of the school and made it inside. We sprinted towards the detention room and sat down just as Ms.Shapen entered and glared at us. My hands began to shake like an earth quake. What if she found out. What if--

"You two are free to go!" Ms.Shapen rolled her eyes. I got up, grabbed my backpack and waited for Charlotte. She nodded, held my hand and we both walked out of the classroom. Charlotte sighed.

"Henry....never let your strict parents get to you...." Charlotte pleaded holding both of my hands.

"I promise." I propose. Charlotte smiled waved and started to walk herself home. I'll miss Charlotte. She was the best thing that ever happened to me for one day. Maybe just maybe I'll see her on school Monday.

A/n: hey guys, sorry this chapter took me a while to write. But thank u ship_chenry5790k for this wonderful idea! Go follow her! If u guys would like a part two comment down below 😝😜🙂🙃

~your friend/Author
Accchuck7