~•Don't be a meanie!•~

A/N: Before I get started, I would like to say thanks to ship_chenry5790k for this amazing idea :) I know this is pretty short but I hope you guys enjoy!!!

Charlotte sat on the preschool's rug and began to read a chapter book. All the teachers loved to be around her. She always got two stars on her spelling tests and it made her feel proud of herself. But the other kids in her class, have been calling her names. And it makes her feel left out and just not normal.

"Dweeb!"
A taller boy sung as he walked by her. Charlotte pouted and looked down as all the other kids stood up and laughed. Charlotte looked at the teacher for helps 

"Hey, stop laughing! You don't want your parents to know that you have been meanies!" The teacher  Mrs.Sadd spoke up.

A dirty blonde boy sat in the corner and nodded his head in agreement as he sat Criss cross apple sauce. His mommy always reminded him to always stick up for someone no matter how meanie the person is.

Charlotte smiled at him gently as the teacher had left. She stood and walked over to the play-do station. The boy that she had noticed this morning sat next to her. He sent her a goofy smile.
"I'm sorry!" Henry instantly spoke up as he spilled his orange play-do onto her purple's. Charlotte smiled.

"No it's okie-Dokie!" Charlotte giggled at him.
Charlotte has always been shy around people, but when she opens up to someone she could be very fun and playful to be around. For some reason, this kid made her so happy even though that they had just met.

"Want to--"
But just before Henry could finish, the bullies walked up to Charlotte who looked down knowing what to as about to happen. Henry looked at her in worry. Even tho he was little, he still knew what feelings were.

"You little dweeb! Always knowing what to say and getting all A+ on everything!! You dweeb." He repeated. Henry couldn't stand this. He hated seeing his classmates this rude to her.

"HEY!" Henry stood up causing everyone in the room to look over in his direction. The five year old cleared his through. "YOU, shouldn't be calling your other people dweebs!" Henry said just above a whisper. Knowing he was sticking up for her, he just had never done anything like this before.
The meanies stood quiet, speechless. Henry hart has never talked back like this.

"I'm going to tell the teacher on you!" Henry threatened. Charlotte looked up surprised. Nobody has ever stuck up for Her like this.

"Mrs.Sadd!" Henry called as the bullies stood there. The teacher walked over and bent down to Henry's level. "Yes?" She asked the child.

"These meanies have been making fun of Charlotte and calling her a dweeb!" He finally spoke up for the rest of the class he motioned over to the boys in front of them. Mrs.Sadd took the group of boy only leaving five kids in the class. The three others were playing pretend as Henry and Charlotte smiled at each other.  

"Thank you." Was all she could say.
Henry just smiled and nodded his head. When all of the sudden a curly haired boy came up to them with a wide smile. Henry and Charlotte looked over in excitement knowing that they were going to make a new friend.

"Do you guys wanna play with my buckets?" Jasper asked causing all of them to nod.