Your with the wrong person

Henry woke up with the sound of his alarm clock going off and echoing threw out his bedroom. He groaned before finally managing to get up. Just a hour before the teenager was helping the superhero in the town of swellvie stop a robbery and he only got one hour of sleep thanks to being kid danger.

Henry sighed at the thought before tiredly walking over to his closet and picking out clothes. The blonde wasn't really feeling like getting dressed up today so he wore a red and blue t shirt, jeans and a sweatshirt. He slipped on his vans and grabbed his backpack as he headed out the door.

"Hey Henry!" A voice greeted as the teenager entered his high school. Henry looked up and saw his new girlfriend Bianca.

"Oh hey Bianca." Henry replied before walking to his locker and collecting his text books. Bianca crossed her arms in a sassy way before rolling her eyes.

"What?" Henry asked. Bianca scoffed making Henry roll his eyes.

"Kiss?" She reminded. Henry sighed before kissing her cheek quickly making his girlfriend smile.

"Now be a good boyfriend, and carry my books for me." Bianca snapped, she put her pile of text books ontop of Henry's making his Arms weaker. They were still bruised from the crime.

Henry rolled his eyes and fallowed Bianca to her first class. She grabbed her books and walked in without even a thank you. Henry sighed and hurried to his own first class. When the rushed teen entered, the whole class stopped and turned towards him....he was 20 minuets late....

"Your late. That's another tarty slip Henry." Ms.shapen sighed and handed Henry the tarty slip and told him to sit down. Henry did without hesitation. As class started again. He attempted to listen to what was going on.

"Why were you so late?" The blonde then heard a whisper ask. He turned and saw his best friend Charlotte. Jasper was sitting beside her.

"It was Bianca." Henry replied making his two best friends groan. He turned back around and listened to the teacher once more.

Class was finally over so everybody piled out of the room. And trust me, Henry was the first one out. He sighed and walked to his locker, putting his books inside.

"Babe! I missed you!!!!" Bianca shouted and sprung towards Henry. Henry flinched as she tackled him in a hug.

"Bianca, it was only a hour..." Henry said with a chuckle. Bianca rolled her eyes and playfully slapped Henry on his shoulder.

"Now, piggy back me to lunch!" Bianca questioned with puppy dog eyes. Henry sighed as she climbed onto his back. He carried her all the way to the lunch room and trust me it was hard with his back hurting. As soon as she got off him he ran to lunch and sat down on the bleachers next to his best friends Jasper and Charlotte. Which he was glad to see.

"Hey..." Henry greeted sort of awkwardly. Charlotte sighed.

"Henry, Bianca is making you late to class...that's bad!" Charlotte then said. Henry let out a frustrated sigh and cupped his head in his hands.

"I-I know!! And she has Been acting so clingy lately it's getting really annoying." Henry explained to Jasper and Charlotte. Charlotte, out of the both, was more annoyed.

"Talk to her about it Henry. You need to compromise in a relationship." Jasper reminded. Henry sighed and stood.

"Okay..." he replied before bracing himself and walking up to Bianca, who was talking with her "besties" as she calls them.

"Uh, Bianca, can I talk to you...alone?" Henry questioned. Bianca wiggled her eyebrows towards her friends without Henry noticing and stood, fixing her hair, she fallowed her boyfriend down to the gym since nobody was there, and they both sit down.

"You have been acting so clingy lately! What's up?" Henry straight up said. Bianca looked surprised and crossed her arms.

"I haven't been acting clingy, Henry! You have!!!!" Bianca shouted, now getting on Henry's nerves.

"Bianca, please!! Can we just get back together the way it was before you got so clingy!" Henry yelled making Bianca irritated. She groaned and fixed her long brown hair.

"NO!!!! YOUR A STUPID GOODY-TWO-SHOES!! AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO DATE YOU ANYWAYS IF YOU HANDN'T ASKED ME OUT! IN REALITY I JUST SAID YES OUT OF PITY! YOUR A HORRIBLE BOYFRIEND!!!" Bianca screamed and slapped Henry. Henry stumbled and fell to the ground out of the impact of the slap.

"WHERE THREW!" Bianca screamed as ran out of the gym. Henry sat there, surprised on how she acted....he didn't want to break up he just wanted to talk things threw....the heartbroken teenager sighed shakily. Henry sat on the bleachers and cupped his head in his hands. Out of every girl he dated he was the one who got dumped, and his last girlfriend Emily cheated on him....what was he doing wrong???

Meanwhile...Charlotte and Jasper sat on the bleachers their best friend left them and continued to eat their lunch.

"I hope things go well." Charlotte admitted. Jasper nodded in agreement before throwing away his paper bag that his lunch was carried in.

"But the thing is, why did he even like Bianca? She is so braty and clingy no wonder she gets a new boyfriend every few minuets." Jasper said making Charlotte try to hold in laughs.

"I know but....Henry and her have been together for a couple months now almost a year." Charlotte reminded. Jasper sighed and nodded. The two both got off of the place they were sitting at any walked out of the cafeteria.

Charlotte was now getting concerned, because Henry hadn't left the gym yet. She excused herself from Jasper and trotted over. Charlotte opened the door and looked around for Henry.

"Henry, what happened!?" Charlotte questioned as she saw Henry, who was sitting on the bleachers with his head in his hands.  Henry didn't reply and that concerned Charlotte even more. She walked up to her best friend and sat down next to him. She starred to rub his back in a circle motion for comfort.

"W-we broke up...." Henry mumbled. Charlotte's eyes widened and pulled him into a hug.

"I tried to talk things out with her but, no. She yelled at me then s...slapped me....what did I do wrong!?" Henry shouted throwing a basketball across the gym.

"You didn't deserve a girl like her, henry." Charlotte said pulling him into a side hug. Henry sighed and pulled her into a regular hug taking her by surprise.

"You were with the wrong person." Charlotte said sassily making Henry chuckle.