Never be alone (Chenry)

Charlotte stared out her hotel window with tears streaming down her cheeks like a waterfall. Today was her first month anniversary with her boyfriend Blake but he broke up with her over text; Which broke her heart. Charlotte had this whole image in her head how this day was going to go even though it went the opposite way.

She just needed someone to talk to and get over this, and she couldn't talk to her parents about this break up because they kicked her out of her house that one time when she got a 56% on a stupid midterm. Just if on cue, a knock echoed behind her door.

Charlotte sighed in annoyance and slowly trudged over to the door wiping away her tears before she opened. Only to see Henry there standing with a bobcat of flowers.

"Henry, you really don't have to do this," Charlotte assured feeling tears whelm up in her almond colored eyes as she looked down. Henry pouted in concern and pulled Charlotte into an tight embrace.

"I have to, Char. That dude blarf has no idea what he did. It was a mistake. You are the most beautiful girl in the whole school, wow," Henry whistled causing Charlotte to giggle and smile for the first time this whole day.

"Thanks, Hen. You really know how to make me feel better." Charlotte chirped snuggling her head against his chest. Henry smiled wiping the chunk of curls that met his eyes.

"Lets go out." Henry suggested causing Charlotte to shake her head in disagreement. Henry did the puppy dog eyes that caused Charlotte to look away.

"Henry, all I want to do is just sit around and eat a Galloon of ice cream." Charlotte assured still not glancing into her best friends chocolate brown eyes.

"Char, if you do that it won't even make you feel better. Please char let me do this for you. You helped me get over Bianca and now I'm helping you get over blarf," Henry implored carefully grabbing Charlotte by the arm and dragging her out of her apartment.

******

"Thanks Henry. Now I don't mind you calling Blake Blarf," Charlotte giggled as Henry placed on his sunglasses rocking out to the music that echoed from a restaurant they walked by as they held hands and strolled down the board walk.

"I have to agree. I've always hated blarf," Henry narrowed his eyes causing Charlotte to playfully hit him on the shoulder with a roll of her eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything." Henry shrugged letting go of her hand and turning towards her with suspicion. Charlotte sat them both down on a nearby bench. "Uh, is this bad?"

"No. No it's not. But I just have been curious...Why have you always hated blarf?" Charlotte questioned.

"Because...I-I just--" before Henry could finish out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed Blarf walking down the board walk holding hands with...Bianca...He was astonished.

"Oh my heavens!" Henry snapped glaring towards the direction they were in.

"What?" Charlotte quizzed looking over in the direction Henry was staring in and her eyes widened in shock. "No, no, no, no!"

Henry shook his head in dissatisfaction and stormed over to them with narrowed eyes and clenched fists. Bianca looked over and scuffed as Blake laughed historically.

"What do you possibly want, dork?" Blake snarled high-fiving Bianca in a proud way. Henry got even angrier as they laughed even harder.

"WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON CHARLOTTE LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT BROKE HER HEART! AND BIANCA!? I CANT BELIVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" Henry screamed causing everyone who was walking by them turn over intrigued. Bianca rolled her eyes and crossed her arms against her chest in a sassy way as soon as Blake clenched his fists as well.

"YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ME?? YOU BROKE UP WITJ ME!" Bianca screamed back spreading her arms in annoyance. Blake stormed at Henry catching him by surprise and threw a punch at his face, causing Henry to fall to the ground in pain. Charlotte ran over and supported him as Henry held his nose in pain.

"I think my nose is broken..." Henry realized wincing. Charlotte had enough with this.

"BLAKE LEAVE US ALONE!" Charlotte cried out in frustration carefully helping Henry stand and supported him as they walked away. Henry looked down as him and Charlotte finally made it to her apartment. She sat him down and started to clean his now swollen nose. 

"Is it bad?" Henry questioned in concern with fear in his eyes k owing he couldn't be kid danger with a stupid broken nose. Charlotte sighed deeply turning Henry's face causing him to look in her eyes to know that she was serious.

"It looks like a giant meatball," Charlotte started holding in her laughter causing Henry to make a face. "I just wanted to thank you. For helping me get over Blarf."

"No problem, Char. I just never want you to be alone," Henry assured wrapping his arms around her waste. Charlotte giggled and smiled.

"Thank you again, Henry."