What about dad? (HD)

"I'm home!!!" Henry called as he entered his front door and set down his backpack. He looked around and observed that nobody was home at the moment.

Sighing, Henry shrugged and sat down on the couch turning on the TV. The young teen had a pretty good day; he aced his math test, scored all the goals in soccer and was even aloud to sit on at the popular group table with Jasper and Charlotte which is a great accomplishment for his age. Henry felt like nothing can ruin his great day. But if he knew what was about to happen ahead of time, he would think different.

It was now around 6:30 and Henry was sitting on the couch and eating his dinner that he just made himself continuing to watch tv. Suddenly, his mother came through the front door laughing and smiling.

Henry was surprised, ever since his dad died in a car crash he realized that his mother's moods have changed dramatically. She hasn't acted like this in ages.

Henry finally looked up from the TV and noticed a man was standing next to her with his arm around her shoulders; this made him curious.

"Uh, hi mom," Henry greeted awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. Siren finally managed to notice her oldest child standing right in front of her and smiled.

"I would love for you to meet my boyfriend, Jack!" Siren introduced holding jack's hand as she talked.

Henry stepped back in shock. Boyfriend? Did he hear his mom correctly?

"Boyfriend?" Henry wondered out loud.

"What about dad!?"

"Son, you have to get over the fact that your dad is dead; Not in the picture anymore. You have to accept the fact the your mother needs to move on. And so do you," Jack snarled before walking with siren over to the couch and sitting down with her.

Henry doesn't like this Jack dude one bit. Even though his father is dead, Henry can still picture his mother and dad standing together and holding hands. He is still in the picture.

"You're wrong, jack. Even though my father is dead he is still married to my mom! And you shouldn't be going around and stealing married women!" Henry declared with spread arms. Jack narrowed his eyes.

"You are getting on my last nerve!"

"You have gotten on my nerves ever since I saw you standing with my mom!" Henry snapped.

Jack clenched his fists and trusted towards punching Henry into the stomach. Henry winced in pain and fell to the ground.

"J-jack...I think we should end our date for tonight..." Siren exhaled before redirecting Jack over to the front door and shutting the door behind him.

Siren sighed shakily as Henry attempted to stand but failed. Siren's eyes watered as she helped him up and he limped towards the couch and sat down with a defeated expression.

"I think you should go to bed...Henry..." Siren gulped not knowing what to do in this situation.

"Y-your not going to do anything about this?"

"I SAID GO TO BED!" Siren cried out in frustration and motions over to the stairs. Henry didn't say anything other then running up the stairs and slamming his door shut. He slid against the wall and piled his head into his hands...why did all of this had to happen?