Time portal (chenry)

Henry walked into junk-n-stuff happier then ever. He didn't know why but he was just in a good mood today, like always. He zoomed past gootch added a little wave before stepping onto the pad to head down to the elevator. Henry braced himself before hitting the down button. He screamed a murdering scream as the floor dropped from underneath him and then soon he collapsed onto  he floor.

"Heya Henry." Ray greeted trying to hold in a laugh. Henry made a silly face before she walking out of the elevator and sitting down next to his boss on the circular couch.

"You seem to be in a good mood, kid." Ray pointed out. Henry nodded before walking over to the snack machine and ordering a plate a French fries. It repeated before the plate full of cheesy French fries appears.

"Yeah I am actually." Henry finally replied to Ray as he sat back down. Soon enough Henry's best friend Charlotte came screaming down the elevator. He smiled as she staggered out of the elevator like she was drunk making Ray and Henry burst out laughing.

"Not funny." Charlotte sassed making the boys grow quiet. Charlotte smirked and shoved Henry playfully to make room on the couch and sat down next to him. She was the one who found out he was kid danger and Ray was captain man. Charlotte was pretty smart for a fifteen year old freshmen.

"So what now--" before she could finish she was interrupted by the crime alert. Red and blue lights with the sound of an alarm echoed through the whole man cave making Ray and Henry stand up and run towards the monitors which were used to contact criminals.

"What's the situation gootch." Ray ordered gootch who's face appeared on the monitor. Gootch sighed.

"The time jerker has broken out of prison and needs to be stopped." He explained making Henry groan out in frustration. The last time they taught the time jerker Henry, as kid danger, got sucked into the so called "time machine" and had to relive a whole day of bad luck. That memory gave Henry the shivers.

"Affirmative." Ray responded in a serious tone before shutting off the monitor and turning towards his sidekick. Henry nodded knowingly and they both ran into the middle of the room transforming themselves into their secret identities captain man and kid danger.

"Let's do this thing." Ray said making Henry nod once more and they both ran towards the tube mats and hit their belt buckles.

"Good luck!!" Henry heard Charlotte call as a glass tube flew around their bodies and they yelled up the tube making them fly towards the surface.

(Time skip to the mission)
Henry's pov

When Ray and I got to the clock tower memories of the last time we came here came flooding back into my mind and warming around like bees attacking a bear.

"Kid, you okay?" Captain man whispered in question making me snap back into reality.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I reply making Ray nod Just before we both jump into the clock tower making the glass break and a hole so we can step inside. We made the Time Jerker chuckle and look our way.

"Oh look who it is, the stupid kid danger and captain man." The time jerker hissed making Ray and I narrow our eyes.

"Your the stupid one, jerk!" I remark back. The time jerker narrowed his eyes and turned on the time machine. My eyes widened and I tried to take a step backwards but he cornered me.

"Uh kid you got to get out of there!" Ray shouted from the other side of the room. I nodded immediately and tried to run but The Time Jerker grabbed a hold of me and lifted me off of the ground.

"Ahh!!! LET ME GO!" I scream trying to kick him but I couldn't escape. Ray panicked as I felt the Time Jerker heave me into the portal once more....I hit the ground and all I saw was darkness.

(two hours later *at the man cave*) ....third person....

Charlotte and Shwaz sat in the man cave waiting for Henry and Ray to return. It's been about two hours and Charlotte is getting worried. They haven't taken this long to come back ever.

"Where are they." Charlotte complained. Shwaz sighed and flipped the pages of his magazine.

"....I don't know...." Shwaz replied making Charlotte sigh out in annoyance. Soon enough they heard the elevator door open. But what the wired thing was is a little boy about the age of five came out of the elevator.

"Uhh excuse me, your not supposed to be down here." Charlotte spoke in a soft tone. The boy looked up and what was wired was Charlotte recognized those brown chocolate eyes and blondish brown hair. But the thing is...the little boy had bruises all down his arms and on his face.

"What's your name?" Shwaz then asked now as concerned as Charlotte. The little boy looked up his eyes full of fear.

"H-Henry..." the five year old replied. Charlotte's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. This was Henry when he was little, she then suddenly remembered.

"Oh my god." Charlotte panicked bringing Henry's five year old self up close and heaving him onto her lap.

"What the heck happened!?" Charlotte shrieked but she didn't mean to make Henry flinch. Charlotte sighed and pulled Henry into a side hug.

"Maybe Henry got sucked into the time machine again and got turned into his five year old self..." Shwaz suggested making Charlotte sigh and bring Henry's five year old self into another hug. 

"Dammit." Charlotte mumbled.

Soon enough Ray came in threw the tubes with a panicked and stress expression on his face but it then turned into an even more worried expression as he saw the little five year old on Charlotte's lap.

"CHARLOTTE WHAT THE HECK!? WHY DID YOU BRING A STUPID FIVE YEAR OLD DOWN HERE!!" Ray yelled making Henry's five year old self shake and break into tears. Ray's stressed face then turned into worry and concern.

"W-wait....isn't that...Henry..." Ray realized making his heart drop.

"Yeah it is Ray." Charlotte sighed and set Henry down.

Henry sniffles before walking over to a corner and sat down. Ray hadn't known Henry for a long time but was surprised when he never mentioned that he was shy and nervous around teens and order men when he was younger.

"Why are you so quiet, kid?" Ray questioned sitting next to Henry. Henry scooted over slightly.

"N-nothing..." Henry replied shakily making Ray nod in a really.

"...He always used to get beaten up by the older kids ray..." Charlotte admitted before walking over to the sprocket. Henry sat there awkwardly as Ray helped him stand.

"We need to get you back."