First Date!? (chenry)

Henry's pov
"What the hell!?" I shouted as loud beeping echoed throughout the Man Cave. Nobody else was here other then Charlotte and me. Once I neared the main room Charlotte was frantically trying to open a file on the computer monitors but nothing would work.

I tilted my head in confusion clearing my throat causing her to look over and pile her head into her hands in frustration.

"Some how...we got out on lock down for TWO DAYS!" She shrieked. My eyes widened. "How did that happen!?" I wondered raising an eyebrow.

"That's where I don't know. It just magically turned on. And now I'm stuck here with you--"

"Hey!" I shouted crossing my arms against my chest and pouted crossing my arms and stomping my foot like a five year old complaining about loosing his toy.
Charlotte giggled and rustled my hair causing me to pull back and moved her hand gently out of my face.

"I'm just kidding!" She assured causing me to sigh out in relief and sit down on the couch. Charlotte sat down next to me and laid her head onto my shoulder almost in comfort.

One hour later

I watched as Charlotte read a book as she upside down on the circular couch. I sat bedside her as I ate a plate of hot cheesy notches. I was concerned about where Ray was, he would probably be home now but then I remembered we are in freaking lock down for two days! We will never be able to get out...

I sat up with a smile plastered onto my face as I just got the best idea in the world to get Charlotte's mind off of being stuck her for two days in arrow with me.

Charlotte's pov
My eyes narrowed in concern as my best friend was wondering around the man cave looking as if he was planning something. I stood and huffed, crossing my arms against my chest and groaned in annoyance as he smile as he heaved a blanket down in the middle of the room and sat down patting next to him as if he was wanting me to sit next to him I smiled softly and my eyes narrowed in concern as he grabbed out a picnic and opened it revealing sandwiches and a ton of other choices of foods.

My eyes light up in joy and I found myself instantly digging into the food causing Henry to burst out laughing. I looked at him wit a half eaten sandwich in my moth and rose an eyebrow at him sassily.

"Don't judge me boi!" I narrowed my eyes causing Henry to chuckle slightly and began to eat a sandwich for himself.

It was then when I realized how beautiful his chocolate brown eyes were as they shined in the man cave's light and his smile gosh it's so amazing it is al it's as if it mirrored into my own face every time.

"This food is amading!" I cried out with a small smile and stood brushing myself off. "Why did you do all of this?" I rose an eyebrow almost in worry. Henry has never done anything like this for me before.

"Since I broke up with a...Bianca.." he sighed shakily and looked at me with concern about what he was just about to say, "I really like you Char, and not in the friend way it was like like." Henry admitted as he looked down. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I like you too."

A/N: I know this is short but I hope you guys enjoy!!! Thank you ship_chenry5790k for this amazing idea 🙃😁