The prank gone wrong

Henry sat in the man cave using his iPhone. He finally had a break from being kid danger and he was using it to just check his phone. But little did he know Charlotte and Ray was hiding behind a corner, ready to prank Henry. Charlotte had an idea to prank Henry, because he has pranked them a few times before. 

"Are...you sure about this?" Ray had questioned Charlotte in a whisper. Charlotte nodded obviously.

Ray was dressed in all black with the voice annotator Shwaz had created. He was playing as a criminal who broke into the man cave and was looking to capture captain man and kid anger. Ray was hesitant about this but Charlotte wasn't.

"Go now." Charlotte demanded in a whisper and shoved Ray out of the back room. Ray sighed and turned on the voice Annotator. He then hit his belt buckle to seem like he had come down from the tubes.

"Oh hey Ray your back--" Henry then stopped his sentence as he noticed nobody was there...Henry just shrugged it off and continued to go on his phone. But then screamed as the lights went off as planned. When the lights flickered back on, Ray was standing in the middle of the man cave with his black creepy mask on.

"W-who are y-you?" Henry questioned in a quiet voice, he had already stood and backed away slightly. Ray held in a chuckle.

"Are you kid danger?" Ray had growled making the voice annotator seem deeper. Once ray saw the fear in Henry's usually bright eyes...he felt guilt start to rush threw his body but once he looked back at Charlotte who was glaring at him he new he had to continue.

"I'm taking your silence as a yes." Ray replied making Henry trip over his own two feet and stumble to the ground.

"...Just p-please don't h-hit me..." Henry's reply made ray's face soften with worry. Ray sighed and took off his mask, also his voice changer.

"Henry...it's...just me..." Ray spoke in a quiet voice. Henry sat there speechlessly as Charlotte came out from the back room and bursted out laughing.

"W-what was that for!!" Henry almost yelled making Charlotte go quiet. Ray sighed.

"We just wanted to get you back for prancing us--"

Just before Ray could finish explaining Henry rolled his eyes and walked towards the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Charlotte asked in a quiet voice. Henry rolled his eyes and hit the up button on the elevator. Just as it dinged letting him know he could go on.

"Somewhere other then here." Henry spat before disappearing into the silver metal doors. Ray and Charlotte both sighed and sat on the circular couch. Knowing what they did was a bad idea...and not a good one.

Henry Danger {One shots/imagines UNEDITED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara