Long time no see (chenry)

It's been about Two years since charlotte's best friend moved away from Swellvie and she hasn't been the same since. He was 14 when he left, and he left for a mysterious reason. He didn't even say goodbye to Charlotte when he left. But he did leave a letter on her front porch but nothing else.

It made her so sad; her biggest fear was losing her best friend and it came true. She could just hear his beautiful laughter and imagine him smile and chuckle at her dorky jokes every time she closed her eyes. He hunted her.

Charlotte shook all of the negative thoughts out of her head and walked into her high-school doors. Still wondering why Henry left even though he had left two years ago. She knows Henry is kid danger and she kept wondering to herself if it was because of that? But he would tell her...

Frustration ran through her mind like a person running a marathon as she walked up to her locker and placed her thumb down on its pad causing it to magically open. The words of the letter he left just sent chills down her spine. And what's even worse was Henry's family was still living in Swellvie it was just Henry and Ray who left Swellvie.

"Hey Charlotte." One of her friends from her history class greeted with a smile. Charlotte faked a smile and shut her locker once she had all of her text books gathered up for her first three morning classes.

"...Hey...Abby..." Charlotte replied with a sigh as they walked into history and found two empty seats that sat next to each other.

All throughout class Charlotte couldn't help but zone out and dream of what would happen if Henry had came back. Of course she would slap him a bunch of times for scaring her to death for leaving so suddenly. But she would also hug the living out of him because she missed him so much.

"Charlotte!" Mrs.Smith called out waving a hand in front of her student's face trying to gain back her attention. Charlotte snapped back into reality.

"Pay attention in my class or you are going to be sent to the office!" Mrs.Smith snarled. Charlotte rolled her eyes but she did not know that Mrs.Smith was in a horrible mood. Mrs.Smith banged her fists onto charlotte's desk causing her to jump.

"I've had enough with your attitude! Go principle's office, NOW!" Mrs.Smith shouted pointing over to the door. Charlotte sighed and nodded, gathering all of her text books and trudging over to the principle's office.

This was the third time that week that Charlotte was sent down to the principle's office and she really didn't care.

"You're sent down again? The third time this week!?" Her principle Mrs.Salvas wondered with a hint of concern in her voice. Charlotte sighed and set down her books onto Mrs.Salvas's desk with a grunt.

"Yeah but I really don't--"

"Thank you for my schedule miss," A new voice occurred as a boy walked into the office with a smile.

The wired part is Charlotte recognized his smile. She recognized his hair and the back of him. As he was turned towards Mrs.Salvas not even noticing Charlotte was there yet.

"No problem young man. You would have a blast here at Swellvie Joiner high. Charlotte here will help by giving you a tour around this school," Mrs.Salvas answered with a friendly smile.

The boy nodded and finally looked at Charlotte. It was like the time had stopped. Charlotte finally recognized who it was...I..it was Henry...

"Well go on!" Mrs.salvas instructed. The two nodded and awkwardly trudging out of the door. Silence flooded down the hallway as Henry and Charlotte sat down on a bench.

"Why did you leave me?" Charlotte questioned breaking the silence. Henry looked up from the ground and sighed.

"Remember how I'm kid danger--"

"Of course I remember Henry." Charlotte interrupted looking deeply into Henry's chocolate brown eyes that she missed looking into so much.

"Well, turns out that a really powerful dangerous criminal with powers and everything was after Ray and I and would do anything to defeat us. And since Ray is indestructible..hurt me...We had to leave the town immediately. I'm sorry..." Henry explained with apology shining in his usually chocolate brown eyes. Charlotte's eyes began to water and she embraced Henry into a tight hug.

"Never do it again," Charlotte scolded causing Henry to chuckle and hug Charlotte tighter.

"I promise."