your smile makes me happy (chenry)

(charlotte and henry are in third grade) charlotte groans as her alarm a clock goes off letting her know it is time to get up for school, and trust me....she does not want to...

All week she has been having bad days. She has been getting into fights with her friends, her parents are out of town meaning she is alone and she is just down right in a bad mood....

Charlotte sighs as she finally manages to get out of her warm comfortable bed that she has never wanted to get out of, and walks over to her closet.

Today Charlotte decided to wear a stripped blue and gray sweatshirt, baggy jeans and her navy blue ankle boots. she brushes the big ball of fluff she calls her hair into a pony tail before grabbing her backpack and walking out the door.

When she entered into her middle school nobody greeted her, not even a hello or little wave. Charlotte sighed and just walked over to her locker and collected her text books for her first morning classes. she had math first, science than social studies.

"okay class, Please take your seats." Her third grade teacher Ms.Sam had instructed. charlotte searched threw the classroom until she finally finally found an empty seat and sat down, piling her books under the desk and started to wait for the next set of directions or work that the teacher may be handing out.

"Today we are going to do something a little different....today we have a new student. Henry?" Ms.Sam had called when she opened the door. A boy around charlotte's age had entered the classroom. He was somewhat small for a third grader, he was thin and had dirty blonde hair that was swished to the left, he also had a shy look in his chocolate brown eyes. Henry shyly waved at the class who was sitting in their desks silent...not giving a crap.

"Please welcome henry." Ms.Sam spoke in a disappointed and annoyed tone. suddenly the class groaned a hello. "Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself...Henry?" Ms.sam then suggested to the very nervous boy. Henry looked down as he spoke in a very quiet voice, that charlotte almost had to lean over her desk to hear a single word.

"I-I'm H..henry Hart. i m-moved here from N-New York and and yeah...." Henry explained, afraid to hear laughter from his new student pears, but nothing happened and that made Henry so revealed.

"Henry, you may have a seat next to Charlotte Bolten. Charlotte may you please raise your hand?" Ms.Sam instructed before walking over to her desk and taking a seat. Henry slowly walked over to the girl who was raising her hand and took a seat. Charlotte smiled, and Henry smiled nervously.

Soon the bell rang telling the third graders all to go to their next classes. Everybody piled out of the classroom and hurried towards their classes. Henry slowly walked out of the class hugging his text books and searching for his next class in this new unknown place and hallway.

"....Need help?" A voice approached behind Henry, who looked back worriedly then his face relaxed when he noticed that same girl who he sat next to in math appeared. He nodded before handing Charlotte his schedule.

"Cool! you have all the same classes as me!" Charlotte beamed, this is the happiest she has ever been in more than a month and henry's nervous face changed instantly into a smile. Your smile makes me happy. The two kids both thought as they both walk to their next class together.