4

Eric

"Look who came to kick it with some real niggas" Ren smiled, while puffing on a blunt.

The room was filled with nothing but smoke clouds in the air and the smell of some faint perfume as 2 live Crew's C'mon Babe, blasted through the speakers. I noticed that there were way more females in here than I thought it would.

Some of the ladies touched on me as I walked passed, saying my name,  and smiling In my face.

Yella was whispering in the broad ear that he came up to my door with, while rubbing his hands down the sides of her hips while  Cube and Dre sat next to Ren smoking and drinking.

I plopped down on the couch next to Ren, dapping him up.

"Wassup E?"

Dre smirked, gulping his Olde English out the bottle.

"Aint shit, where LeLe?"

I got to keep my eyes out for Michel'le. Her and Shayla is tight and if any little thing doesn't look right to her, she will tell that shit in a heartbeat.

"She took her drunk ass back to the room, she out like a light nigga".

"Where DOC?"

Ren nodded his head towards the bathroom and started laughing.

"That nigga in there getting his dick sucked by that slim Jim broad man."

"Man, I wouldn't touch that bitch", I frowned my face up in disgust.

"Me either" Cube laughed and dapped me up.

Our attention turned to the broad that was with Yella, screaming at the top of her lungs and drunk as hell.

"Oh, this is my shit!" the girl screamed and danced her ass towards the table that was in front of me and the niggas.

I looked at her as she got on top of the table and started gyrating her hips real slow and started popping her ass to the beat of the song. I wasn't impressed at all.

"Oh, puh lease, you call that dancing, watch this shit here" Another girl spoke.

"Goddamn" I yelled as I looked at this girl who was climbing on the table.

She had a short haircut that was honey blonde colored, long chocolate legs that was smooth as hell and a fat ass to match. She started wining her hips while feeling on her breast and biting her lips at me, then winking.

I looked down at my pants and seen I was harder than a motherfucker. Every fucking thing that moved was making me hard but I made a promise to Shayla. I aint gonna do that shit.

"Nah, Jadae you good at this dancing shit, show em how it's done bitch" one girl waved her hand in the air.

"Jadae? Who is that?" Cube asked.

Before I could answer, I seen her start walking to the table with a red plastic cup in her hand, smirking in my direction. Damn, she was finer than a motherfucker, I thought to myself as I eyed her up and down.

Her eyes met mine as she noticed I was undressing her with mine.

"Damn she fine as a bitch E" Ren leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"You aint lying nigga" I agreed, dapping him up as my eyes never left her frame.

Jadae stood on top of the table with her black stiletto pumps on as she slowly swung her hips around in a circle, making sexy faces while rubbing her hands slowly across her breast, to her stomach.