8

Shayla

"Come on Shayla, you gotta go!" Michel'le squealed as she pulled her pants suit up with gold sequences around the collar.

They were all getting ready for the concert as I laid down in my Royal Palms Hotel Robe and looked through an Italian Vogue magazine.

"I told Y'all I am not going nowhere with that man, did you not see how he showed his ass at that restaurant today" I scrunched my nose up. "he is pathetic"

"You can say that again" Rih rolled her eyes as she brushed her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Look even Kim is going and she's pregnant!" Michel'le whined at the top of her already squeaky voice.

"Look girls, I am not going and that is final, I'll just see you ladies when yall get back" 

I smiled as I continued thumbing through the magazine.

As bad as I really wanted to go, I decided to stay back. Eric showed his ass of bad at that restaurant and I didn't wanna sit there and watch him make a fool of himself, embarrassing Jerry in front of his friend.

I closed the magazine and placed it on the night stand. I shook my head as I stared at Michel'le who continued to plead for me to go.

"Why are you wearing that hot ass suit?" I raised my left brow and chuckled.

Michel'le looked down as she examined her outfit. She twisted her mouth and shrugged her shoulders;

"Dre told me I had to wear it... he says he don't want any woman of his showing off what's his."

"Umm I'm sorry, I am still stuck on the had to part...he aint yo damn daddy", Rih interrupted as she swung the blue paddle brush in her hand.

"Look ladies the show start at 830 and its 7:30 pm. Go ahead and enjoy your selves I'll be here when you get back."

"Alright baby" Kim kissed my cheek and smiled, opening the door and walking out with Michel'le.

Rih stopped and hugged me. She looked so adorable tonight with her crisscross strapped black dress with Chanel platform heels with gold trim around it. she titled her head and gave a warm smile;

"If you change your mind, at least come to the after party down at Sky Lounge okay?"

"Alright, I'll see and behave and be safe"

Rih nodded and walked down the hallway to catch up with the rest of the girls. I closed the door and rolled my eyes. I knew I wanted to go but I know Eric has been intoxicated all day and I am not in the mood for it. 

He doesn't understand that when he drinks, it is bothersome. Something is telling me to go to the concert and after party, but I'll just order some room service and catch up on some well needed rest

-------

Rih

I laid on O'shea as we pulled up to the Talking Stick Resort Area.

He had headphones on as he looked over his rhymes. Kim was laying on Ren with her eyes closed as he rubbed her belly and went over his rhymes.

"I'm still not understanding...Man...Aye.... calm yo ass...Fuck you too then!" 

Eric screamed as he tossed the phone across the floor, causing the back of it to break off. 

I stared at him with him concern as he walked down the narrow hall way, slamming the bathroom door that was on their bus.