13 | Continued

MM : FUCK IT UP BIHHH 😜😍

[ This is a long chapter, so I appreciate if yu really read it. I work hard on my stories, so enjoy

ALSO SOME SEXUAL CONTENT]

Eric

"Yo Eazy".

I looked up as I watched Yella walk up to me as I sipped out my red plastic cup overlooking the party. There were bitches everywhere, surrounding me, feeling up on me and shit.

I aint paying these bitches no mind though, all thought some of them have potential to get fucked.

Dre had Hella bitches twerking grinding in front of his face, like Michel'le aint around here lurking. I shook my head, smirking in Yella direction.

"Wass sup Yella, I saw you down there with them broads man" I chuckled as I shook my leg, signaling the broad who was sitting on my lap to get up.

Yella sat down next to me, grinning hard as hell and soaking wet from getting in the pool.

"You aint gonna believe who is here right now man!" Yella excitedly say as he slammed his right fist into his left palm.

Ren looked over at us, while a bunch of bitches was feeling him up. He looked up at the broad that was on his lap, rubbing his hands down her hips as the girls behind him rubbed on his chest.

"Who here Yella?"

"Well for one, Kim is here so I advise you to get them bitches off fo she burn you with her curling irons again", Yella laughed.

Ren shot me a look and whispered something to the girl that was sitting on his lap. Whatever he said, she didn't like it since her face was balled up and stormed off.

"Next time baby, Next time!" Ren called out to her. "Fuck yall niggas man" Ren scoffed as he sat up, getting off the chair and walked down towards the pool area.

I dapped Yella up laughing, "But who here man...and Kim?". I took another sip as my eye brows furrowed together, realizing what name he just said.

"Take a guess"

I rubbed my eye and gulped the rest of my cup, "Nigga I don't know"

"Oohh, Janet Jackson", one girl behind me cooed as she leaned on my shoulder.

I rubbed my chin as I spoke.

"Janet Jack...bitch!" I looked up at her as she smiled down at me. "Shut the fuck up, get the fuck outta here" I raised my voice as it got higher pitch then normal.

"Psht, whatever Eazy" she waved me off as she grabbed her friend, storming off down to the party.

Everyone around me laughed as Dre dapped me up with one hand, and gripping a girl ass with the other.

Yella laughed as a honey came and sat on his lap, rubbing all on his chest and kissing his ear. "But yeah E, Sh..."

That's why it's hard for me to find Can't get it outta my head

Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

".... Damn, who the fuck is that?" I say as I slowly stood up out of my seat, snatching my Locs off my face and tucking them in my shirt as I watched a honey grind her hips in a circular motion, making my pants rise.

I felt my lip hanging as I hungrily eyed her as she worked the fuck out of homeboy as people cheered her on. Her ass was bouncing like I was hitting the switches on my six fo' Impala.