23

| Hotel de La Paix Tour Eiffel |

Paris, France 

Shayla

I smiled softly as I opened my eyes after that 12-hour flight to France. This king -sized bed was either comfortable or I was extremely tired. I think it's a mixture of both.

When we left our jet, we had our private driver escort us to the hotel that we would be staying at. The whole time I pointed at everything, acting like a real tourist, while Eric laughed and told me to calm down. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was really in France.

Paris is a beautiful city of light and sophisticated fashion icons that walk the busy streets as we cruised to our hotel. I let it all sink in as I noticed our hotel had a direct view of the Eiffel tower.

 A place where millions of people save up all their lives to come and see the Eiffel tower and I can walk out on our terrace and see it, is remarkable.

I looked around the room for Eric. No sign of him.

"Where the hell did he go?", I say as I got off the bed, walking naked and free around the room looking for him.

I peeked out of the bedroom and was met with Eric back to me, his hair in an afro while he was standing in just his boxers. Looking past him was the the view of the city, and it was beautiful, even in the day time.

I smiled to myself as I looked at his fine ass. I went back in the room and entered the bathroom, doing my daily routine of brushing my teeth and washing my face, then walking back out towards the terrace.

When I returned, I heard Eric talking lowly, but I could still here what he was saying. He was obviously on the phone. Being the nosy bitch I am, I stayed to the side to eavesdrop on his conversation.

"...Alright but I been told you what I was doing...I need...No...I need you here with me but you playing games and I been discussed what I was tryna do with you..."

I crumpled my face up at what I was hearing. Who the fuck does he want here with him 12 fucking hours away from California?. I felt my hands get hot as I continued to listen to his conversation.

"You'll get all of that ...I promise you, aight? Just remember what I said...."

I licked my lips and flared my nostrils as I walked up behind Eric and shoving his shoulder, causing him to do a double take as he stared at me with his eyes widened. He stumbled back a little back and nervously smirked.

"...Oh hey baby".

"Who on the fucking phone Eric?" I said as I tried to reach for his cell phone.

Eric chuckled as he tried to hide the phone behind his back. I never seen this nigga look so nervous in his life. However, I didn't come this far in some jet to be fucking played. I pressed my naked frame against Eric as my hair blew in the cool spring wind as I continued to try reaching for his phone.

He sucked his teeth, " Come on man with that dumb shit man".

"No nigga, who the fuck you got on that phone that you want to come to Paris huh? HUH?!", I screamed In my nasally voice as I felt my cheeks getting hot and turning red.

Eric eyes got big as he licked his lips once, "You...You heard that?"

"You goddamn right!", I scoffed as I leaned on the terrace brass railing.

I clearly did not give a fuck that I was standing on the hotel terrace, naked as fuck. Everyone seen a ass an titities before. My main focus is to find out who Eric was on the phone with.

"Who is that? I aint gonna ask you again, Eric Lynn Wright...Who the fuck is that!?", I questioned as I clenched my Jaw and chest heaving up and down.

I eyeballed Eric, making my eyes down to his hand as I watched him pressed the end call button. I squinted my eyes as I folded my arms across my chest. I chuckled softly as I shook my head, turning on my heels and walking back through the flowing, sheer curtain and into our hotel room.

"Awwh come on Shayla, you really think that I would stoop that low to do some shit like that?" Eric whined as he followed quickly behind me.

"You gotta fucking ask!", I roared as I turned back to him, eyeing him up and down in disgust.

Great, a whole twenty-four hours in the city of romance and we are standing in some hotel that I can even fucking pronounce, arguing because he can't leave them hoes in Compton Alone. I feel like a dumbass. A dumb ass bitch with a doctor degree.

Raise your hand if you a dumb ass bitch, go ahead and raise your hand Shayla, I thought to myself as Eric stood in front of me, trying to convince me that he wasn't doing no shady shit.

"You don't even believe a nigga, I was on the phone setting up some stuff for us to do today", Eric said as he slowly approached me, then wrapping his arms around my waist.

He stared me deep in my eyes as I continued to search his for validity. I pressed my lips together and looked away from Eric as I used my hand to tuck my hair behind my ears. I side eyed Eric, who licked his lips and leaned in to passionately kiss mine.

I deepend the kiss as I allowed weak moans to escape my lips as Eric, then quickly picked me up, wrapping my legs around his back, never breaking the kiss.

"Shit...Eric stop", I excitedly say in between kisses.

"You really want me to stop?", he said in his deep rapspy voice, in between kisses, then making his way down to my neck.

"...Shit", I moaned as I felt his warm tongue make small circles on my collar bone.

He grabbed my ass tighter in his big hands as he laid me down on the bed, gently putting my legs over his shoulders and kneeling down in between my thighs.

I groaned as I threw my head back and arching my back at the feeling of his warm, wet tongue dancing across my clit, before planting small kisses on it.

"Oh...Oh Eric..."

I leaned up a little, looking down at him as he gazed up at me, while making love to me with his tongue. Whoever was on the phone, is fucking irrelevant at this moment.   This is the type of shit is what makes me go crazy for this nigga.

The type of shit to make you marry a nigga.

------

[A/N: Writers block suck, even more now that this book is ending ! I should be done by new years, if not then some time early January ] 

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow.