16

MM: Spelled his name the " Correct" Way LMAO

|Baldwin Hills, CA|

Shayla

"Shayla, I am telling you do not meet up with him", Rih warned over the phone.

"I feel like we need to talk more, in a public place and somewhere that we aren't alone", I answered back, twirling with the telephone wire.

"Shayla...when will you learn? LEAVE HIM ALONE."

I sucked my teeth, "Rih, I promise you nothing gonna happen between us if we are in public"

"Oh, right because Eazy thinks with his head and not his dick. Bitch please if he wants that kitty right then and there, he gonna take it." Rih screamed while laughing." Y'all can be at church and he'll bend that ass over and have you singing like you in the choir".

"You make me sick, but what should I wear?" I giggled, turning upside down on the bed.

"Shayla, I personally don't think you should go...O'shea get him his bottle", Rih said then calling out to Cube in the background.

"How is little one, I need to keep him a weekend" I smiled.

My godson/nephew makes me so happy. When he was born, I was right there when he popped his little head out of Rih's ass. Ever since then, I was in love and wanted a baby.

You would think by now I would have one. I guess god has different plans for me.

"He's good, oh since you wanna see him and Eric is his god daddy, why don't yall play family and take him out so I know nothing will happen", I could hear Rih smiling through the phone.

"No, my son aint going nowhere with that half-pint bitch", I heard Cube yell in the background.

"Oh, my god" I squealed then busting out in laughter.

"Don't start that shit O'shea, he's the god father of your son so stop", Rih yelled.

"Yeah because yo dumb ass- "

"Ima, call you back Lala because he clearly thinks my ass is a joke...Nah muthafucka don't walk away now"

I heard the phone click, followed by the dial tone. I shook my head laughing as I hung up the phone. I looked at the clock and it was 1:10pm.

Liam was out with his friend Tyren at the basketball courts. He was a fine ass chocolate man too. If I had met him before Eric, I probably wouldn't be in this shit.

I needed to find something sexy to wear. I mean it's not like I was dressing for him or anything but I wanted to look good for me. if you got it, flaunt it, right?

I did my daily routine to get myself ready to meet Eric down at ruthless. I don't know if we gonna sit at the studio and talk or if we may go out to brunch and talk over that.

All I know is, I need this closure to fully move on with my life. Yeah, I tell him I moved on, but once this civilized conversation happens, I can finally be free from those memories.

-----