7

Shayla

The next morning ...

"Shayla"

My eyes shot open as I felt someone shaking me. I sucked my teeth, completely annoyed cause I know it's only Eric. 

I closed my eyes as I responded to him.

" What Eric?"

" You sleep?"

"No Eric, I'm just checking my eyelids for cracks".

"You found any yet?" He asked me, while chuckling.

I sat up and stared at him, completely pissed off. I don't ask for much but food and sleep. I can never seem to get one or the other at all. 

Eric was clearly still intoxicated from last night and he's now bringing that shit into the morning.

Since I arrived, Eric has found every way you could imagine to piss me off yesterday...well after having sex.  I was so upset to the point that I was ready to go back to LA. He took me to the mall and left me, 'by accident'.

We had no alone time with each other since he was rehearsing for the concert, and the night ended with the fellas coming in the room playing dominoes, drinking, smoking and arguing. 

Kim and Rih was tired and Michel'le had some things to handle with Jerry.  So that left me with them.

"Come on Shayla, a nigga wanna fuck" he whined as he tried kissing me on my lips.

I turned my head at the smell of the Olde English on his breath, covering my nose with the sheets.

"Eric, yo breath smell".

Clearly, he isn't paying any mind to me because now he is kissing on my neck and pulling the cover off me. I am still tired as hell and I just want to sleep before the concert tonight. 

I guess that's the only thing I am looking forward to.

"Stop playing" I spat.

Eric climbed in between my legs and started pushing himself inside of me causing me to scream at the top of my lungs in pain.

"Nigga are you fucking crazy! I ain't even wet and you playing the fuck around."

Eric scoffed as he stared down at me with his pretty eyes now red and glassy.

" What a nigga gotta do to get some pussy round this bitch!" He slurred.

Yeah... I don't think this trip is gonna last any longer than today if he doesn't straighten himself up. I pushed him off top of me and got up to walk to the bathroom.

"Fuck is yo problem!", I heard Eric Yell while I walked to the bathroom.

"Go to hell Eric!" I yelled back, slamming the door in response.

I am so ready to go back to LA and I haven't been here for more than 24 hours. This trip is not what I thought it would be at all. 

Jerry mentioned something about going to lunch with a friend and invited all of us, also to celebrate Ren and Kim as soon to be parents. 

I just hope that Eric behaves himself while we are at this little brunch.

I turned the shower on, climbing inside and sighing as the steaming water hit my skin. I grabbed my shower pouf and began lathering my body with it.