21

| Graduation Day |

Shayla

I sat in my vanity chair as Kim did my makeup. I was so nervous because today was the big day. I was about to be a medical school graduate.

"How you feeling baby?" I heard Rih ask me as she sat down on my bed and put her heels on her feet after oiling her legs.

I looked up as Kim blotted the foundation on my face with one of her expensive ass make up sponges.

"...Nervous as hell Rih", I say, crossing my legs.

"Where is Eric?  we gotta leave here soon and he is missing", Kim said as her belly poked out.

Yeah, Kim and Ren was expecting another baby soon. I am shocked as hell, well not so much. They always have sex like wild animals. Kim looked so cute in her white sundress that showed her little bump, her hair was smooth

"I don't know, but if he doesn't show up to my graduation. I will break up with him I mean that shit. today is supposed to be my day ladies. MY DAY" I raised my voice a little while I thought about up into a huge bun. She couldn't wear heels so she had a pair of Dolce and Gabanna sandals on.

I watched my god son O'shea Jr walk into my bedroom with his little grey suit on and a powder blue shirt on underneath his blazer.

"Hi man!" I squeal as I see him walk up to me.

He smiled as handed me an envelope, "Daddy gave it to you".

"Aww, did he? Where he at?" I cooed as I signaled for Kim to stop my make up so I can hug and kiss him.

I placed lil O'shea on my lap and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with those pretty eyes and cute chunky cheeks. I quickly looked at Rih as she was snapping pictures of us.

"Him outside with Uncle Ren and Uncle Yella".

I bit my lip hearing that damn near the whole group of NWA is here. Everyone except Dre of course. I have no clue where Eric is and him and Cube still kind of funny acting. It's not as bad as it used to be but I need them to get it together, ASAP.

Yella never went anywhere though, he was always around and coming to check up on us. I will say that regardless of what went down, he never left Eric side. He is an A1 Day1 for that. I will always love Yella for that.

"Shayla, you gotta get dressed come on. Its 9:30am we gotta leave at ten", Kim said as she held up my graduation gown with a smile on her face.

I placed lil O'shea down off my lap and stood up looking in the mirror at myself. I felt my eyes water as Rih and Kim came appeared behind me, brightly smiling. I grabbed a piece of tissue off my vanity and dabbed my eyes.

"I love you guys so much .... Y'all know I've been through so much and I...I.- "

"don't start before you make me cry" Kim whined as she grabbed a piece of tissue as well.

"Just come on, we will cry later you got a degree to get" Rih sniffed as she looked at me in the mirror.

She winked at me before kissing my cheek. I nodded as I fanned my face, then looking at my cap and gown. I smiled brightly as I looked at the decorative cap. I wish the kids were here to share this moment with me. They are now the highlight of my life.

I love them.

I walked into my walk-in closet and smiled at my graduation dress that was hanging up, with my heels I was gonna gracefully walk the stage in rested beneath them. This was the moment that I have been waiting for.